The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to hire a trader for a starting trading guild?

Lord_Ejl
Lord_Ejl
✭✭
We have now progressed to the point that could try a trader. Looking for some cheap and at least a bit populated place. I know we can't get rawl'kha etc places.

But what would be a good place to start a business?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBH, people who shop go to the traders in the rural areas. They are all near Wayshrines and are in some ways more convenient than those in a town.

Find a trader that has a low inventory, like less than 100 items, and bid on that location. Those guilds probably did not bid all that much money in the first place, and they certainly did not make enough money to make another bid, unless their guild just subsidizes the Kiosk. One of the guilds I am in has a preferred trader location that is out of the way and we do quite well with it as people know to come to use for a good selection and decent prices. For example, we practically give away Motifs, they are so cheap that I list mine on another trader rather than my main guild.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"