The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

We just want to play!

TheCatataFish
Hello,

Lets talk about the problem that a lot of people have right now. We can't play because we get booted in to the login screen after 2-3 seconds ingame. This was a small problem at first with a few people reporting it but now I see more and more people complaining about this same problem. I feel like Zenimax isn't doing anything about it. The only response we have gotten is this:
Ok guys, here's the deal:

Over the weekend, all European megaservers were targeted under a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack which lead to poor in-game performance and disconnections. In response to this, we activated a mitigation system to fight off the attack and allow players to log in again. While this system enabled the majority of our players to get back into the game, there was a side effect to the traffic flow which resulted in a few PC players being unable to log in until we turn off the mitigation due to variations in PC hardware.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and appreciate your patience.

And at that time it was enough because it seemed they knew the problem and that they were trying to fix it in the upcoming patch. The patch happened and we were all hopeful but then we found out we couldn't play the game. After the patch I was hoping from a response from Zenimax telling us how things were and what they could or were doing about it and we got nothing.

When I experienced this problem for the first time, I created a support ticket. But I changed it because I was able to play again, they told me if it happened again to let them know, wich I did. But after almost a week now I haven't gotten any response on that ticket anymore. It says that they normally respond in 1 business day but they apparently don't.

So I feel like they are trying to avoid this problem because it might not be big enough or they don't know how to fix any of this. So I'm asking Zenimax to at least give us something, some kind of dialogue so we can try to help solve this. All we want to do is play a game that we love and now we can't.
Edited by TheCatataFish on March 31, 2016 11:46AM
CPU:AMD FX8350 OctaCore GPU: AMD R9 270x Factory Overclocked RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR3 OS:Windows 10