The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

extremely slow downloads - again

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
once again i'm downloading an update bellow 100 KB/s. i left it for download since yesterday, and it's still at 32%. does any one have any idea how big this is? the size that appear on the launcher is always changing.

btw... i'm on a 20Mbps line and on my tests there's nothing wrong with my line, but on ESO i'm frequently playing with a 999+ ping and the download is completely stupid. before the thieves guild i had a good ping and i was able to download the DLC fast, but now it's impossible to use. I have all needed ports for ESO opened in all my 3 routers and i tested with all of them, nothing changes. is it possible that my ISP is blocking ESO? i already asked that to them but they said that they have nothing blocked. i don't know if it's true, but i really can't understand why do i have all this problems with ESO and never on steam, for example.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you find that the download speed has gotten really slow, pause the download from the launcher and then start it up again. It will re-start from where you paused it, so you won't lose your progress, and often this makes it start downloading at decent speeds again.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    If you find that the download speed has gotten really slow, pause the download from the launcher and then start it up again. It will re-start from where you paused it, so you won't lose your progress, and often this makes it start downloading at decent speeds again.

now it's done, but it was very very slow. and i tried that too :\