The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Burning talons spam

• Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wait until they discover Bombard on consoles, prepare yourself if you think Talons is annoying.
    There's not so much people with bow who does try to do something different than snipe.
    Ffastyl wrote: »
    Unlike 2014 there is an effective counter to Talons spam now: Snare/Root Immunity. Shuffle, Forward Momentum and Rapid Maneuvers grant this. Bolt Escape also ignores roots (stupidly enough). If you really can't slot one of these to negate Talons spam, then lobby for the effect to be added to more abilities.

We don't need another DK nerf -- there are hard counters available.
    the only one counter which requires you to have couple of medium armor pieces to be reliable? HF how could i didn't notice that as magplar. And some people says that Purge costs too much for stamina :dizzy:
    Rapids is piece of cr*p, you can't use them as soft-cc immune in fight, only when running away.
    Edited by Sugaroverdose on April 1, 2016 2:06PM
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf RD.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerf RD.

Yes, leave DKs alone already, just nerf templars and everyone will be happy.
    Edited by Cinbri on April 1, 2016 5:52PM
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Nerf RD.

And the Nightblades, Nerf Dark Cloak further.
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf RD.

Stahp it....leave nightblades alone
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GRxKnight wrote: »
    Nerf RD.

But NBs never left me alone...
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    Someone summon @Jules to this thread.

I mean, frankly I think jesus beam needs a significant buff and wings should work like defensive posture - all good DKs agree with me on that last part and every DK trying to stop that kind of balance progress is just trying to protect their OP skill.

... think that will work?

I actually feel defensive posture/reflective scales should get a reasonable duration like the old days, but lowered reflect chance somewhere between 33-50%. The only thing people hated about DK Batman was that fighting at range was not an option, but fighting closely was not an option either. The issue that still remains with talons is that rolling out of a talon costs more than getting hit with it after the first roll. Other solutions take time and are costly. I personally don't mind they can keep rooting me as long as my options have an equivalency. On my Templar for instance Blazing Shield was once a good counter. Eclipse could be decent if it weren't such an awful skill. This leaves you with cleansing which means you're going to have to rope-a-dope, and does not apply counterpressure at all. I find it ironic since by design the early Templar was intended as the paper to Dk's rock.

US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf RD.

It's cause you never invited them into your templar house

• HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf RD.

It would have been bad for them, I didn't want to hurt them.
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf RD.

It would have been bad for them, I didn't want to hurt them.

Then they shall hurt you

• Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    Is it possible for OP to lock their own thread.

I'm on my first character been playing for 3 months and I've never seen so much spam from one ability. I didn't even know what class this ability belonged to I've only played Templar sorc and nb and not even to level 50. None of this means I'm asking for a NERF. I was only curious about the ability being spammed I think it's fine as is I'll just have to start running with shuffle/purge anytime I get near DC as thats where i notice this happening the most..

I just noticed this ability is being spammed a lot more after tg patch and was wondering their was a correlation between the two.

It doesn't appear their is, so this thread is now useless and I'm tired of getting notifications from people with nothing better to do than squabble over classes/imbalances because appearently that's where every single thread in this forum ends up.

Is their atleast a way to disable notifications for a specific thread, and then you guys can have at eachother with the ridiculous arguments.
    Edited by Serenityx on April 1, 2016 11:19PM