Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild-Open Recruitment

Steel_Linx43
Steel_Linx43
✭✭✭
Hello,

I am the gm of Linx of Steel our primary alliance is Daggerfall but we are open to all. We also cover all content of ESO (PvP , PVE etc) we have a bid on a trader and we are sitting at 56 members. There are no fees or dues however donations to maintain the guild store are welcome. We welcome all players who are simply looking for a group that's not too serious, we are focused on teamwork and fun. Lastly, I am offering free bites (werewolf ) for all members, we also have a rank system for structure that is not meant to negate the fun part of game playing. Contributing to the guild by helping, grouping dating etc gets you promoted. Leave your gamer tag if interested I am also available for any questions my GT is Steel_Linx43
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Donating not dating lol sorry
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    PSN: Woodfin-95

EU Server
    PS4 EU.
    PSN:Woodfin-95
    DC-Hellhounds
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    We are mostly on the NA server but this is what I'll do, I'll invite you and put you in charge of the EU server and recruitment for that server. I'll send the invite tomorrow bud as I am currently at work.
  • Kaillict
    Kaillict
    Soul Shriven
    Psn - kaillict

NA server
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    I'll invite you both tomorrow morning Pacidic standard time at 7am or so
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭