The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Honorable Opponent Emperors

THEDKEXPERIENCE
THEDKEXPERIENCE
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Almost every night I'm in XB NA EP Scourge fighting an uphill battle against the AD. Often times I've noticed that at the front of the largest armies is a guy known as Hulk. He is a formidable opponent and, even though we've both killed each other before I've always noticed that he's vital to the AD's success. Then last night, I what did I see ... Hulk "Emperor". I don't know how he did it, maybe it was on the up and up, maybe it wasn't. All I know is that this guy deserves to be Emperor as much as any opponent I've ever faced. So congrats formidable opponent Hulk. I look forward to fighting you again soon. There will be a Jesus Beam waiting for you!

- THEDKEXPERIENCE
Edited by THEDKEXPERIENCE on March 30, 2016 5:37PM