The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What is the best magicka DK armor sets and skills to use for pvp

• DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oburn wrote: »
    I'm running 5 Kags, 4 Mags with S/B, and Resto on back bar, 5/1/1.

I'm getting burst down fast, like in seconds. I have Impen on all my gear, but my problem is as V16 and Been away from the game for over 5 months, all I have are 240CP. So when it comes to the Warrior CP Tree i'm totally lost. I gotta put points into Block Exp, then you got Spell Shield/ Resistant/Hardy/Elemental Def/ and Bastion.

I look up a lot of these builds, but they are all based on 501 CP. So for me, with only 80 points to put in Warrior Tree, I have no idea what to put the points in because there is so much spread out. I'm not sure if I should go 5 Heavy/1/1 until I get more CP, or sit in the back and heal and use Destro Staff in my current set up.

I'm just lost in the warrior tree with 80 CP and need help on what to do with my lack of CP.

Should do 20 in critical resist, 20 in block, 20 hardy and 20 element defender and get bloodspawn
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Chadwikid
    Chadwikid
    ✭✭✭
    To start I'd put 30 in block expertise and then split the rest between hardy and elemental defender. You can adjust later as you get more but those should be your main three stars. I would put points into resistant as a fourth option as your running sword and board and the blocking and extra armor will make up for not having the points there plus your gear is impen (great btw).
  • croakroach
    croakroach
    ✭✭
    I've been running a Magicka DK since September in Cyro/IC. Running 5pc Pariah, 5pc Julianos, 2x Torgue swords, resto and immovable/det/magicka pots. Works pretty well in group and solo. The Pariah gives you a bit of time to react when you start to get low health.

I also have a VD setup which is quite fun solo or to help bust groups, but I fall back to the other setup a lot.
  • Hyssia
    Hyssia
    ✭✭✭
    What I prefer for 1vX and smallscale:
    5L 1M 1H
    5x Kagre
    2x Valkyn Skoria
    3x Willpower (2x Spelldmg 1x Magicka regen)
    2x Torug's Pact (Sword and Shield)
    1x vMSA restoration staff

64 magicka - 0 health - 0 stamina attributes

This works very decently in 1 vs 1-5, if you wanna tank you should probably roll 5 heavy. I'm not a vampire so no batswarm, drop your dots, talons, standard and keep wings up. Blow them up or get blown up :D
  • MadNeedHelp
    MadNeedHelp
    ✭✭
    Not a Mag DK pro, but I run :

2 pc Valkyn Skoria 1 Light 1 Heavy
    5 pc VD or Julianos 5 Light
    3 pc willpower
    2 pc Torug S/B

Fun things I like...

In this order : Proxy Det, Take flight, Zerg Dive...Deep breath and talon everyone. After that hit bats and watch the fireworks. More fun than my Sorc..hands down.

And due listen to LokoMatic he is a beast of a DK. I have been on the other end of his attacks and they hurt. Alot.
    Edited by MadNeedHelp on April 12, 2016 1:47PM
    XBOX ONE
    VR16 HIGH ELF SORC
    EBONHEART PACT