The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

enter the doomcrag quest! HELP!!!

jstalberg
jstalberg
Soul Shriven
hey! as Im about to hold back enemies from verandis, they just respawn after death.. i thought it was a challenging quest with a lot of mobs but now I have defended verandis for 1 hour!!!!!! killing the same mobs over and over again and nothing happens!!!

what is this??

I hope its just a bug or something... :(
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that the one with the gargoyle? Listen carefully to what Verandis is saying.
    You don't have to kill the gargoyle, you have to lure it into the things that are generating the forcefield, so it destroys them.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Use the gargoyles to destroy the statues.
    When I'm helping friends out and we get to this, I usually cast Inner Fire on them and stand behind the statue haha. They keep attacking me cause of the spell, so it goes really fast :tongue:
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?