Maintenance for the week of December 17:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – December 17
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance - December 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance - December 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance - December 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Login Taking Forever

Personofsecrets
Personofsecrets
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno ,

Before yesterdays patch, but after the patch before that one, everything was cool.

For a week I got to play normal ESO without invisible enemies, clipping sounds, and failing textures.

Now the problem is that I can hardly even get to the character select screen. The game hangs up and loads forever after entering my login information. This is like the loading screen issue that affected so many of us during the times of 1.4. Please spread the word to the devs.
Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel