The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Magicka NB Stat Check- Max spell power? max Magicka?

Canadianeh71
Hey guys,

SHOW ME UR SPELLPOWERR
SHOW ME HOW BIG UR MAGICKA IS

I have a V16 Magicka NB, i was just hoping for an Idea of what my stats should look like once fully geared.
Im aiming for Burst DPS dmg, max magicka , not worried about regen as im geared towards burning single targets down .

Whats the highest obtainable Spell Power and Max Magicka for a Magblade? just hoping some experienced NBs can give me there max stats so i know what my goal is...

Was thinking Torugs/ Julianos / Kena / willpower. feel free to gimme advice
  • AGrz5585
    AGrz5585
    ✭✭✭
    I run 5 julianos, 3. Willpower, 1 kena, 2 torugs, 2 worm raiments. Unbuffed with just food and then mundus I sit at 3k spell dmg and 37k magicka ( am a redguard)
    Options
  • rokrdt05
    rokrdt05
    ✭✭✭✭
    Personally I run:

5x TBS (shadow/thief mundus), 2x Nerien'eth, 3x Willpower (all spell damage enchants), 1 Maelstrom Sharpened destro, 2x Torugs DW (off bar)... all my gear is golded out and with Kuta level enchants.

I am at the 501 CP cap with my CP as follows:

100 - Elemental Expert
    22 - Elfborn
    31 - Spell Erosion
    1 - Staff Expert
    13 - Thaumaturge

Thank you @Asayre for the spreadsheet that allows you to see the best allocation of CP.

Using max magicka/health food as an Atlmer my stats are as follows:

Health - 19,495
    Magicka - 43,754 (destro bar), 44,422 (dw bar)
    Stamina - 11,159
    Spell Damage - 2232/2678 (destro bar) 2439/2926 (dw bar) --- Buffed/Unbuffed
    Spell Critical - 62% (destro bar), 60% (dw bar)

Bar Set Up as follows:

Destro: Swallow Soul, Crippling Grasp, Merciless Resolve, Elemental Blockade, Inner Light, Soul Harvest
    DW: Siphoning Attacks, Impale, Sap Essence, Prox Det, Inner Light, Meteor

As an Altmer I get 4% increased damage with Fire/Ice/Lightning... this means my Medium Weaves, Ele Blockade, and Meteor along with the other benefits of having a magicka based race.

Using TBS is preferred over Julianos especially in raid situations where you get a lot more benefit and additional buffs to your dps. I consistently pull over 30k+ on most fights sustained easily over a length of time. Nerien'eth is also extremely nice considering the procs from the lich crystal can hit extremely hard. Thank you @hedna123b14_ESO for the damage/test on calculations between Julianos and TBS.

Hope this helps.
    Server: PC - North America - Daggerfall/Ebonheart

Guilds: Order of the Bear | From The Dust

Blaze | Sorcerer | DC | Former Empress
    Ulterior Motive | Templar | DC
    Detka's Tank | Dragon Knight | DC
    Tëmpëst | Sorceror | EP | Former Emperor
    Fíre | Nightblade | EP
    'Fire| Nightblade | DC
    Spëctrë | Templar | DC
    Ashléy Olsén| Dragon Knight | EP
    Options
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AGrz5585 wrote: »
    I run 5 julianos, 3. Willpower, 1 kena, 2 torugs, 2 worm raiments. Unbuffed with just food and then mundus I sit at 3k spell dmg and 37k magicka ( am a redguard)

How are you wearing 13 pieces? 7 body, 3 jewelry, 2 weapons = 12. Your two piece worm in the gear setup you outlined would put you at 13. Am I missing something?
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
    Options
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AGrz5585 wrote: »

How are you wearing 13 pieces? 7 body, 3 jewelry, 2 weapons = 12. Your two piece worm in the gear setup you outlined would put you at 13. Am I missing something?

I would guess a staff and 2 back bar weapons are throw into the equation.
    Assuming that Julianos is full body and kena shoulder.
    The Torugs are helmet and staff while the 2 Worm pieces are Dual Swords on the back bar
    Argonian forever
    Options
  • Samphaa
    Samphaa
    ✭✭✭
    rokrdt05 wrote: »
    Personally I run:

5x TBS (shadow/thief mundus), 2x Nerien'eth, 3x Willpower (all spell damage enchants), 1 Maelstrom Sharpened destro, 2x Torugs DW (off bar)... all my gear is golded out and with Kuta level enchants.

100 - Elemental Expert
    22 - Elfborn
    31 - Spell Erosion
    1 - Staff Expert
    13 - Thaumaturge

Thank you @Asayre for the spreadsheet that allows you to see the best allocation of CP.

Health - 19,495
    Stamina - 11,159

Bar Set Up as follows:

Destro: Swallow Soul, Crippling Grasp, Merciless Resolve, Elemental Blockade, Inner Light, Soul Harvest

As an Altmer I get 4% increased damage with Fire/Ice/Lightning... this means my Medium Weaves, Ele Blockade, and Meteor along with the other benefits of having a magicka based race.

Using TBS is preferred over Julianos especially in raid situations where you get a lot more benefit and additional buffs to your dps. I consistently pull over 30k+ on most fights sustained easily over a length of time. Nerien'eth is also extremely nice considering the procs from the lich crystal can hit extremely hard. Thank you @hedna123b14_ESO for the damage/test on calculations between Julianos and TBS.

Hope this helps.

I'm surprised you're not using precise weapons to take advantage of TBS. Also, why so many points into spell erosion with a sharpened staff?
    Options
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samphaa wrote: »
    rokrdt05 wrote: »
    Personally I run:

100 - Elemental Expert
    22 - Elfborn
    31 - Spell Erosion
    1 - Staff Expert
    13 - Thaumaturge

Health - 19,495
    Stamina - 11,159

Bar Set Up as follows:

Hope this helps.

I'm surprised you're not using precise weapons to take advantage of TBS. Also, why so many points into spell erosion with a sharpened staff?

Precise weapons would be a dps loss over sharpened....penetration is one of the easiest ways to boost your single target damage on a boss. The CP distribution he has offers the optimal balance between penetration and critical damage modifier. These numbers have been numerically calculated and tested in game.
    Options
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My magblade runs 40k max magicka and 4100 SD (self-buffed) and ~3200 (without buffs).
    Edited by Autolycus on March 30, 2016 2:12PM
    Options
  • terrasight
    terrasight
    ✭✭✭
    Autolycus wrote: »
    My magblade runs 40k max magicka and 4100 SD (self-buffed) and ~3200 (without buffs).

How 3200 SD unbuffed? (Staff/Swordbar?)
    Hekat'e / Hel'a Niflheim - Sorc / Necro - PS5 EU
    Options
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    terrasight wrote: »
    Autolycus wrote: »

How 3200 SD unbuffed? (Staff/Swordbar?)

2 Kena (which doesn't matter for unbuffed, just 1 pc)
    5 Julianos
    3 Willpower (all SD enchants)
    vMA Destro (both bars)
    (all legendary)

I'll try to remember to post a screenshot when I get home.
    Edited by Autolycus on March 30, 2016 3:12PM
    Options
  • terrasight
    terrasight
    ✭✭✭
    Na I believe you...only want to know how.

Cause I run Julianos, Kena, Torugs, Willpower (SD) and I've 2600 SD Destro (Torugs) unbuffed (3120 buffed, 43,8k magicka).

Then the vMA staffs making the difference (SD if equipped...) imo...
    Hekat'e / Hel'a Niflheim - Sorc / Necro - PS5 EU
    Options