The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Thieves Troves

infidel1983
Found one whilst mooching around Greenshade on Saturday. Not a clue what it is or what Im meant to do with the "collectables" as they are described. Did open up Thieves Guild skill line (not keen on going there yet, too much hubbub).

What do I do with these things? Can I sell them?
If Carlsberg did Dragonknights....
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything in a Thieves Trove is stolen, so you'll either need to launder or sell it at a Fence. Things inside a "Large/Small Stolen Shipment" can either be sold, or held on to for the Thieves Guild repeatable quest "The Covetous Countess", which asks you to collect certain types of laundered treasures.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Found one whilst mooching around Greenshade on Saturday. Not a clue what it is or what Im meant to do with the "collectables" as they are described. Did open up Thieves Guild skill line (not keen on going there yet, too much hubbub).

Open it,take what is in it and go launder or sell the loot at the nearest Thieves den.When you get a stolen shipment landing in your inventory from a trove,right click and open it to see whats in it.
    Edited by Volkodav on May 21, 2016 7:08AM
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »

Open it,take what is in it and go launder or sell the loot at the nearest Thieves den.When you get a stolen shipment landing in your inventory from a trove,right click and open it to see whats in it.

Don't open it unless there is no one else around or you are in the Thieves Den though.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't open it unless there is no one else around or you are in the Thieves Den though.

Yeah I made that mistake.
    "Ooooh I wonder what's inside this shipment crate..."
    "THIEEEEEF!"
    "S**t."
    PC/EU DC
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This is true!!! Open it where you find it if it is out in the countryside. XD
    Edited by Volkodav on May 23, 2016 7:46AM