The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How can we make the Pact great again? (Xbox one Na)

Hawkeye0099
I'm so tired and frustrated with the ebonheart Pact these days. All our great warriors have left for ark, divison, been annoyed out by riften thugs or have had there guild destroyed by the dark brother hood guilds. At least when the imperial legions where around we owned Thornblade, chillrend and skull of corruption. Haderus and bwb weren't dominated by dc and ad. Can we please get some pc transfers that have 1400 champion points? Someone please save ebonheart! We need a dragon born!
  • Hawkeye0099
    Ps. I'm tired of ad and dc girls laughing at me cause I'm from ep.
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    Agree we used to run it now we get run over :/
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play PS4 yet I wonder about this situation on Xbox One..... does EP have dramatically less population spread out over all campaigns compared to AD or DC?

@Hawkeye0099
    Have the populations become more even along the three alliances and EP no longer can hold nearly 3 bars on all servers anymore? EP was notoriously the largest alliance since launch on consoles (thanks alot SKYRIM!) and even now seems to have a slightly higher population in general. Not sure I understand if they're actually at a disadvantage or not.

Edited by Vaoh on March 30, 2016 6:38AM
  • Hawkeye0099
    @Doncellius that's hard to determine. From what I have seen and heard is ad has then highest population by far. Where it use to be ep and ad in second, alot of ep players where skyrim fans and didn't like the mmo aspect of the game and left when ark came out.
    The saying around all 3 alliances on xbox is AD has the zergs DC has the organization and EP Is just a joke. I have also heard that EP is the best PVE alliance on xbox and that seems to be true of late I see alot of people doing trials and dungeons. I wanna hear other people's views on the matter too idk if this is just a poor perception on my part.
    Edited by Hawkeye0099 on March 30, 2016 11:31AM
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would help...

if EP didn't suck
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • Hawkeye0099
    EsoRecon wrote: »
    I would help...

if EP didn't suck

What alliance counsel and server are you from? Why does ep suck.
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would help...

if EP didn't suck

What alliance counsel and server are you from? Why does ep suck.

The default racials that are not good in the meta of damage stacking.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first thing that would help would be some common courtesy and respect for one another. Instead of "the go f*** off hur dur don't tell us how to play bro" from a squeaky voiced 12 year old I normally get when I'm genuinely trying to help the other EP out in pvp area chats. No wonder I made AD alts I get treated alot better in AD everyone's pretty chill for the most part, knows there roles and how to play almost night and day difference. I would try to be your Dragonborn but you guys would probably cuss me out first.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    Admittedly I picked up the game on the Xbox one due to my love of Skyrim initially. Prior to this I had absolutely zero MMO experience, and in a lot of respects I'm still learning. That said, the more I learn, the more I want to learn, the more I want to fine tune things, and get better.
    I've taken a lengthy hiatus from PVP, but I'm hoping to delve back in in the very near future, provided I can find other people to join up with that are respectful and capable of coordinating and working together. The last time I WAS in PVP, it seemed to be just when the AD started to run over whatever campaign I was in at the time. They owned everything. Every last thing.

As for how to save it, I have no idea. I may have a gaming resume that has more years on it than most of the players ages, but in the PVP side and group PVE, I'm still pretty darn green.
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best way to make something great again is to build a wall around it of course.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Hawkeye0099
    @Ahzek Vote me dragon born and I will build a wall around all the squeakers and toxic people of ebonheart I will deport them to ad and make the khajiit pay for the wall.
  • Hawkeye0099
    As much as I love ebonheart it seems like all the nerdy chill people are in ad. All the stuck up people who think they know it all are in DC and all the just plain loud and toxic people are in EP
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    I would help...

if EP didn't suck

We're perfectly fine without you're help thank you very much, and thanks for the new buff servers in Azura's star, chilrend (AD), (maybe) skeleton key, and skull of corruption (DC).
    Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.
  • Hawkeye0099
    So which campaigns does each alliance own now on xbox one? I think ep owns azura and Thornblade. Did we take the ones @TheRubiksCube mentioned too?
  • Hawkeye0099
    Is there a place that keeps track of this info along with alliance wins?
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    TLDR: Things aren't as bad as you think they are. Just form groups or finds groups/guilds to join that are serious about pvp. And most importantly have patience.

I heard there was a guild that was defending thornblade and even had emp there, so I wouldn't exactly say we don't have thorn.

We took skull a long time ago, and it looks like the blues made skeleton key their new home. In fact, one of the guilds I'm in has skull as its guest.

We took chilrend this weekend, but I don't think yellow has given up yet.

I've never pvped enough with the legion and don't know if they make a difference. I think I've seen the 10th in BWB though, but it was no more than 5 of them. I can't really say I've encountered the DB, but I honestly don't give a crap about role players because they don't make a difference in pvp and you shouldn't really pay attention to them.

A lot of skilled EP left brown water blade because of no CP.

Haderus moved to scourge, and we've never had and still don't have Haderus, so I'll give you that. But in the end I think it's really up to a player to decide where he wants to go.

I've heard bad things about the games you mentioned from fellow guild members and many regret buying the division, but one of my guild members is playing Ark a lot.

I know riften is like 4chan, but you can't say the people there represent EP.

I've heard that AD has the most PC transfers, but even then there's a CP cap of 501 and a lot of EP already have that, so asking for that seems useless, and you can't transfer from PC to console anymore since it was a one time thing from what I heard. The pop. for both EP and AD are roughly the same and DC is almost empty.

The problems you bring up are not unique to EP.

Just get better at pvp by doing it more and be willing to take advice from others. The best thing to do this is to group up with serious pvpers or join serious pvp guilds. Or even better, start from scratch and make a serious pvp guild yourself and learn with your fellow guild members how to siege/defend keeps and fight from trial and error. I know my main guild started in hestra (a campaign that was removed) and learned through trial and error by fighting in an unfair battle where EP was outnumbered.

The most important thing I'd like to stress is that you should have patience/"iron will" because s- will be tough at times, but you'll eventually wear them down. Things were like that in chilrend, but we ended up pulling through when renforcements arrived from skull and I think haderus.

I don't mind showing you the ropes on leading groups, general siege tactics, and other pvp related topics. My GT is in the description if you want to work out a time. I'm mostly free on weekends.
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    We suck now on Xbox cause our alliance is the yelling type of group. The pact went from full pvp to full pve now. :/
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    xboxone1Q wrote: »
    We suck now on Xbox cause our alliance is the yelling type of group. The pact went from full pvp to full pve now. :/

Were you in DEECO? Or rolled with a group that had a white tabard with a blue skull and crossed daggers? Yeah some groups are going to be like that. That strict attitude will weed people out and will form a very high quality guild/ pvp groups. I don't think those kinds of groups suck at all. In fact, the guild is very well known in EP on XBOX NA because they're strict and got stuff done. I'm not it it, but I think they are efficient and we need more strict guilds that are like them to whip most of EP into shape and finally take every single campaign there is to play in. Unfortunately, I've heard a lot of officers left the guild and made their own guild, but we'll see what happens to their guild.

I meet a lot of pvpers and I don't think EP has given up on pvp just yet.
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    So which campaigns does each alliance own now on xbox one? I think ep owns azura and Thornblade. Did we take the ones @TheRubiksCube mentioned too?

We should have chilrend and that's if yellow just simply lie down accept it. Skull the last time I was there is dominated by red and at all times has three bars red. One of the guilds I roll with is still guesting there, so there should still be an ebonheart presence there.

I hope the big EP players decide to raid skeleton key next and it looks like they are going to since I saw EP pushing in there. Though I didn't see who exactly was pushing in that campaign.
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doncellius wrote: »
    I play PS4 yet I wonder about this situation on Xbox One..... does EP have dramatically less population spread out over all campaigns compared to AD or DC?

@Hawkeye0099
    Have the populations become more even along the three alliances and EP no longer can hold nearly 3 bars on all servers anymore? EP was notoriously the largest alliance since launch on consoles (thanks alot SKYRIM!) and even now seems to have a slightly higher population in general. Not sure I understand if they're actually at a disadvantage or not.
    Ad has enough people to have four big zergs running around and we try to be strategic and cut of map and yoy get randoms that are seiging outside when we already breached you try to tell them and they reply with *** off fgt. I my self am thinking of rerolling. All they do is get wiped by the same zerg. No like they cant push and cut them off. No one in ep talks in voice chat also if you make a yellow or blue every one has got that this is a mmo on their factions but on ours we have hermits in party chat or *** in area that think they are cool just spamming frags and complaining that they died
  • Hawkeye0099
    Destyran wrote: »
    Doncellius wrote: »

@Hawkeye0099
    Ad has enough people to have four big zergs running around and we try to be strategic and cut of map and yoy get randoms that are seiging outside when we already breached you try to tell them and they reply with *** off fgt. I my self am thinking of rerolling. All they do is get wiped by the same zerg. No like they cant push and cut them off. No one in ep talks in voice chat also if you make a yellow or blue every one has got that this is a mmo on their factions but on ours we have hermits in party chat or *** in area that think they are cool just spamming frags and complaining that they died
    Yea I've noticed that alot of late. No one toys picking up big groups and talking in area. Everyone is in guild chat. I have had a few groups tell me they would pick me up but I have to join there guild chat. I tried out AD and met some really chill people, but ebonheart is my home and I can't move on past it. I wanna see these guilds that @TheRubiksCube mentioned. It kinda seems like these guilds take over the less popular servers.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but haderus is still the most populated server and bwb and scourge are popular too. Idk being apart of a guild that takes maps away from green sounds fun.
  • MoB_Corleone352
    MoB_Corleone352
    Soul Shriven
    It's a damn pissing contest over here in EP! What campaign doesn't have guilds with giant egos in EP?
  • Hawkeye0099
    @MoB_Corleone352 if I had time I would start one. I'm so tired of power hungry rp guilds who dont even rp and the egos.
  • Hawkeye0099
    Roman legions, imperial legions, dark brother hood guilds trying to break them all apart. Why don't people start some freaking dragon born guilds and dark elves guilds or argonian guilds or just plan old Pact guilds and work together. #Lustyargonianguild it's the answer to ebonhearts problems.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is why I do IC a lot...less dependent on coordinated efforts and you can jump right in and get easy AP. Takes a hot minute to get to the arena though when all of close castles are blue or yellow.
    Edited by brandonv516 on May 2, 2016 10:11PM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm, xbox NA EP are 99% garbage juice
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can we make the Pact great again?

"Naked Nord"™ dance parties!
    cheer.gif
  • Hawkeye0099
    SirAndy wrote: »

cheer.gif
    No just noooo lol jk
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    TLDR: Things aren't as bad as you think they are. Just form groups or finds groups/guilds to join that are serious about pvp. And most importantly have patience.

I heard there was a guild that was defending thornblade and even had emp there, so I wouldn't exactly say we don't have thorn.

We took skull a long time ago, and it looks like the blues made skeleton key their new home. In fact, one of the guilds I'm in has skull as its guest.

We took chilrend this weekend, but I don't think yellow has given up yet.

I've never pvped enough with the legion and don't know if they make a difference. I think I've seen the 10th in BWB though, but it was no more than 5 of them. I can't really say I've encountered the DB, but I honestly don't give a crap about role players because they don't make a difference in pvp and you shouldn't really pay attention to them.

A lot of skilled EP left brown water blade because of no CP.

Haderus moved to scourge, and we've never had and still don't have Haderus, so I'll give you that. But in the end I think it's really up to a player to decide where he wants to go.

I've heard bad things about the games you mentioned from fellow guild members and many regret buying the division, but one of my guild members is playing Ark a lot.

I know riften is like 4chan, but you can't say the people there represent EP.

I've heard that AD has the most PC transfers, but even then there's a CP cap of 501 and a lot of EP already have that, so asking for that seems useless, and you can't transfer from PC to console anymore since it was a one time thing from what I heard. The pop. for both EP and AD are roughly the same and DC is almost empty.

The problems you bring up are not unique to EP.

Just get better at pvp by doing it more and be willing to take advice from others. The best thing to do this is to group up with serious pvpers or join serious pvp guilds. Or even better, start from scratch and make a serious pvp guild yourself and learn with your fellow guild members how to siege/defend keeps and fight from trial and error. I know my main guild started in hestra (a campaign that was removed) and learned through trial and error by fighting in an unfair battle where EP was outnumbered.

The most important thing I'd like to stress is that you should have patience/"iron will" because s- will be tough at times, but you'll eventually wear them down. Things were like that in chilrend, but we ended up pulling through when renforcements arrived from skull and I think haderus.

I don't mind showing you the ropes on leading groups, general siege tactics, and other pvp related topics. My GT is in the description if you want to work out a time. I'm mostly free on weekends.

ebon heart undead grabbed skull from dc, (my guild) crowned 5 emperors shortly after deeco and truck the world caught wind and came in.

EP numbers have dwindled drastically now i see AD and DC zergs all over the place.

wednesday it took EP 11 hours to cap brk, there is a high level of stupidity in EP outside scourge and lagerus.

NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »