The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Soulshriven and more Polymorphs in crown store?

Amphithoe
Amphithoe
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm a pretty casual ESO player and don't have a lot of time to put into PvPand trials etc, but I would really like to get my hands on the various polymorphs and especially the Soul Shriven skin. Is there any possibility of them becoming available in the crown store? I would not mind dropping 2k crowns for one of those.
Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm with you on this. I need that Soul Shriven skin like a plant needs to photosynthesize.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was really lucky in getting it. =)
    But I want them to return the mind shriven skin soon.=( that should have been in with the dlc itself as well as the soul shriven skin.
    Screenshot_20160228_222930_2.png
    Edited by Thevampirenight on March 29, 2016 6:20AM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks really badass! If I had the time for it i would farm for stuff like that in IC.
    Edited by Amphithoe on March 29, 2016 9:12AM
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks really badass! If I had the time for it i would farm for stuff like that in IC.

Well thing of it is, how I got it was epic, basically I was in a sewer group, group leader was a teamspeak required lol, we finished killing molag bal I think I died during that fight then the group wiped out, then several players then me were kicked for not using team speak thing is ten minutes later I manged to get back to the spot where molag bal fell, his corpse was gone but when I died suddenly near it it appeared lucky another dc player was nearby and rezed me, then when I opened the corpse up there was the soul shriven skin. I was so happy, thing of it is the irony I bet the others where trying for the skin as well and I got it! First time finishing up the event in the middle and ten minutes after we beat it but dying I got the skin.

Thing is it is said to be rare or very rare to get, some people have tried at least 30 times and have not got it, it might be a better chance if you leave group before opening the corpse not sure about that.
    So not everyone is able to get the skin, and its a sad thing but at least I have it and am able to rp a soul shriven character because of it.
    Also goes good with vampirism, this is what it looks like with a vampire! This allows you to make it look more like a cyrodill type vampire or what they should have looked like and its pretty cool. The soul shriven skin is epic and can be used for rping a different kind of vampire if you wanted to. It really makes vampirism much better on some characters.
    Screenshot_20160218_135757.png
    Edited by Thevampirenight on March 29, 2016 9:20PM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.