The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Looking Motif

Hutch679
Hutch679
✭✭✭✭✭
I may be a DC player... But that Ebonheart Pact Motif is legit light medium and heavy. If you haven't had a chance, check out the Trinimac shield motif as well.... Sick.
  • Ritzey01
    Ritzey01
    ✭✭✭
    I am loving the Outlaw armor! I havent seen the EP armor as yet, will have to look it up.
  • Count_Dracula
    Count_Dracula
    ✭✭✭
    Outlaw FTW!!!!!!
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loving my Outlaw armor.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stamDK is running Outlaw medium ..mostly

Imperial 1h sword and a trinimac 2h
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duiwel wrote: »

Post a screenshot of the 2hand of you got it.
    Edited by Hutch679 on March 30, 2016 5:27PM
  • Xerosus
    Xerosus
    ✭✭✭
    Of the new ones? Daggerfall (technically old Emperial design), Thieves Guild (NOT Outlaw) and Trinimac.
  • Ritzey01
    Ritzey01
    ✭✭✭
    Just got the last motif chapter for Outlaws last night, super excited! Will be making me a full set tonight, light armor. Any color suggestions?
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pact Staff
    AD Shield
    Redguard Sword
    Redguard armor

Goblin costume

wwhabllabalabalabalaba
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pact Light shoulders/jerkin, Glass Heavy helmet, VD breeches/gloves/belt.

XdZs4zq.jpg

Other setup Pact Light hood/jerkin, Pact Heavy shoulders, VD breeches/gloves/belt.

95VsJOw.jpg
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pact Light shoulders/jerkin, Glass Heavy helmet, VD breeches/gloves/belt.

XdZs4zq.jpg

Other setup Pact Light hood/jerkin, Pact Heavy shoulders, VD breeches/gloves/belt.

95VsJOw.jpg

What swords are those in the first pick with the glass heavy helm on?

• Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Hutch679 Those are Vicious Death swords, I believe its Outlaw style.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the look of Glass armor.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So real quick, I have tons of AD motifs, do I have to trade for the others?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • psygnosi
    psygnosi
    ✭✭
    Here is Outlaw Medium armor with Trinimac Helmet. Vampire Black.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6pnzwq50y1g8qni/outlaw.jpg?dl=0
    15 CP160+ Characters, Main Master Crafter (9 Trait)All professions/motif/styles.
    PC NA Champion Rank: 531+(Currently 666)
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    psygnosi wrote: »

Very nice, we're almost there with a "Nightingale motif" from Skyrim.

Is there an open face or non-Cylon face mask in any of those motifs?
  • psygnosi
    psygnosi
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately for medium armor no open face. You would have to use light armor headgear. Outlaw headgear covers mouth portion. I looked thru all my motifs and hood open face is available in light armor. Still trying to get Akaviri.
    15 CP160+ Characters, Main Master Crafter (9 Trait)All professions/motif/styles.
  • Ritzey01
    Ritzey01
    ✭✭✭
    You can go to ESO Fashion's site, they have previews of all the motifs. Great site.
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ritzey01 wrote: »
    You can go to ESO Fashion's site, they have previews of all the motifs. Great site.

The site has missing pieces on many different styles for many different gear types. Overall, it's a mediocre place to see what they look like.
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks a bit... Darth-y.
  • psygnosi
    psygnosi
    ✭✭
    Appleblade wrote: »

Looks a bit... Darth-y.

Actually it resembles Doctor Doom(except black) than Darth Vader. Oh Look! Just got the whole Akaviri set! Now just have to finish the 8 trait for Blacksmithing and Clothing..... :#
    Edited by psygnosi on April 5, 2016 2:49AM
  • slumber_sandb16_ESO
    slumber_sandb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Malacath
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »

Post a screenshot of the 2hand of you got it.

Will post tonight, may I ask in the future to use @ and my name if you want me to see this :wink:
    @Duiwel:

• Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merc heavy chest is goat
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Duiwel:

• Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone onow what style is the one with wings on the back angel wings not trinimac shoulders???
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean Ra Gada?

Ra-Gada-style-concept-art.jpg

It's not in the game yet...
    @Duiwel:

• VodkaVixen1979
    VodkaVixen1979
    ✭✭✭
    Ritzey01 wrote: »
    Just got the last motif chapter for Outlaws last night, super excited! Will be making me a full set tonight, light armor. Any color suggestions?

I went to the dye station, tabbed to dye all, then just right clicked for random. You will be amazed at how many color combos look amazing on this armor, even ones you think would be weird. I am on my second color combo now and will probably change colors often, too many good options!
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    outlaw with soul shriven swords
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the longest time when we only really had the basic motifs, my go-to gear was breton, nord, or khajiit for medium (later adding in redguard as it gets to looking pretty decent at high levels). Light armor has always been khajiit or wood elf. Heavy looks best with Breton and imperial.

Of the more rare motifs, my current favorite is mercenary, though without crown mimic stones it's too expensive to make. I use a full set of mercenary medium on my v7 nightblade.

When it comes to weapons, I've always liked the redguard swords (1h and 2h alike, even the daggers look good); then again i'm a big fan of scimitars and falchions - the khajiit style swords are somewhat similar in design, but the two handers turn pretty ugly later on. Soul shriven has the meanest looking maces and mauls (big spiky ball ftw), and the soul shriven axes look like kusari-gama or scythes which is interesting. The Nord maul is my go-to for paladin-style characters, looking like a traditional double headed square maul.

For staves, I've always really liked the 'spear' look of the altmer style, and the sun and moon look of the khajiit style. The dragon head on nord staves isnt bad either.

With bows, I tend to like the more practical looking styles. Breton is one of the best now in my opinion (it used to look terrible because the quiver was about 300% too large, but they downsized it a while ago). I also really like the look of the argonian bow as a heavier bow, since it has the carved steel/stone built into it. The khajiit and bosmer bows both have blades or spikes on the bow, which gives kind of a unique flair for someone who might fight up close with the weapon.

And finally for shields; unfortunately all of the best looking shields (IMO) are low-level versions. I really hate that there's almost no round shields at high levels. We need higher level versions of the maple or oak breton shield, that one looks probably the best out of them all. The altmer shield style is good at all levels too, but a little more fancy and less utilitarian in design.
    Edited by Lynx7386 on April 10, 2016 3:38PM
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • NBAballar18
    NBAballar18
    ✭✭
    You mean Ra Gada?

Ra-Gada-style-concept-art.jpg

It's not in the game yet...

How do u u get this armor set, I have seen many people with it in game for 2 weeks now