Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trials

Modernsavage
Modernsavage
Soul Shriven
So I seem to be the only one anywhere near my freindslist who still gives a *** about this game but I dont want to give up on it before ive tried the raiding so im looking for any raiding comunity that will have me. Im on EP and play a templar. I prefer tanking but il spec anyway the raid needs. Yeah and I glt prior experiancd from raiding in other games. If anyone is interrested my gamertag is MOD3RNSAVAG3, just shoot me a message...
The cold wind and the harsh lands of Skyrim have made us a tough
and defiant people. We are the norsemen, cross us and you will feel our wrath.
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Sent you an invite for The Asaro.
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »

Does the Asaro have room for one more? I'm looking for some people to do the Aetherian Archive with.
    Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »

Does the Asaro have room for one more? I'm looking for some people to do the Aetherian Archive with.

Sure. Just go to The Asaro thread and pop your gamertag and alliance on there. It will be more likely I check back for your response on that thread :)
  • Modernsavage
    Modernsavage
    Soul Shriven
    Im sorry i dident se this reply untill now. you sent an invite ingame? barely been on cuz theres no one to play with... but you do raids regularly?
    The cold wind and the harsh lands of Skyrim have made us a tough
    and defiant people. We are the norsemen, cross us and you will feel our wrath.