The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group Finder Broken?

• mia_pow
    mia_pow
    ✭✭
    Ps4 cant even do the daily dungeons using group finder since update.
  • Shaloran
    Shaloran
    ✭✭
    Anyone know when Consoles are going to get a patch? Is anyone at ZOS going to respond or are we going to keep getting ignored? This is flat out unacceptable!
  • ArgoCye
    ArgoCye
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to add my ten cents, the activity finder is putting me in groups for dungeons with five or six people - that's when I can get a group. Before, being a tank meant no more than a five minute wait. Now it takes much, much longer. The old group finder was much better.
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
    PC/NA
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not working properly. Estimated time at 2 mins and wait around 15-20 for random dungeon PS4.
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    I can be standing next to 3 other ppl (all diff roles) who are all queued up for the pledge and we still don't get grounded on XB1. Have actually created several manual groups because ppl in area chat at bitchn about it. Fix plz
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI Everyone. Jessica has posted on update on another group finder thread.
    Panth141 wrote: »
    Sat for 45 minutes trying to queue as a two-man healer and DPS for any random dungeon. I give up.

Any word on PS4 group finder?

Yes, this is being fixed in the next console incremental patch, later this month. Unfortunately, it's not something we can hotfix, or we would.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2854966#Comment_2854966

@DannyLV702 @Shaloran @Pirsius @MarronMarvel @donwhite And holy I'm hoping other will just come back and check on it lol.
    Edited by MissBizz on April 6, 2016 4:41PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    FYI Everyone. Jessica has posted on update on another group finder thread.
    Panth141 wrote: »
    Sat for 45 minutes trying to queue as a two-man healer and DPS for any random dungeon. I give up.

Any word on PS4 group finder?

Yes, this is being fixed in the next console incremental patch, later this month. Unfortunately, it's not something we can hotfix, or we would.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2854966#Comment_2854966

@DannyLV702 @Shaloran @Pirsius @MarronMarvel @donwhite And holy I'm hoping other will just come back and check on it lol.

Appreciate this!
  • Pirsius
    Pirsius
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update @MissBizz
  • Myerscod
    Myerscod
    ✭✭✭
    So we lose out on the 2x XP this week from random dungeon rewards because they won't fix something they broke?

Sat for 45mins today in the queue to then be group with 3 level 20-30's doing the veteran pledge because their vet tank left the group... Completely broken grouping tool!!! It's not hard ZOS, either fix the grouping tool or give us text chat so we can speak to each other without the chappy voice chat system you've cursed us with
  • Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After 40 mins in the Queue, it put me in a 7 man group, then wouldn't allow me in the dungeon. Had to re-queue and start over.

Really not fun.
  • Blevil
    Blevil
    ✭✭✭
    Can we get an answer if these issues are being looked at @ZOS_GinaBruno.

Seems as though the april 20th patch only fixed the problem of 4 man group not being able to enter the dungeon. What about the grouping with more than 4 players and extremely long activity finder for daily dungeons?

Maybe add some kind of queue indicator like the one that was in cyrodil that showed you your place in line before being prompted to enter. Something other than the estimated time indicator because it says <5mins and I've been in queue for 1.5 hrs.
    Edited by Blevil on April 29, 2016 8:04AM
    |--| /-\ \/\/ /-\ | | `"*-.,
  • therobster104_ESO
    I don't know. It pops instantly most of the time for me.