Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thieves guild "collectors" Dlc vs base Dlc

Serenityx
Serenityx
✭✭✭
Which one did you buy and did you realize their was a difference?

I bought the non-collectors for 2000 crowns because a silly camel and some XP scrolls seemed a bit much for 2000 extra crowns when I could buy a much cooler mount with the Dlc and still spend 200 crowns less but not get the XP scrolls.

I'm not bothered by how people spend their money but I think a lot of console players just bought the collectors edition without realizing their was an option. The camel is probably the dumbest looking mount in the game aside from that frog lookin thing. Lol imo...
  • VodkaVixen1979
    VodkaVixen1979
    ✭✭✭
    I bought the plain ole 2,000 crown DLC. My son, on the other hand, bought the 4,000 crown version. He seems to be satisfied with himself that he got such a bargain for getting 1,000 crown experience scrolls for 200 crowns when considering DLC + camel. His mother (me) gives him free psijic ambrosia, but he is 19 years old and works, so "sigh" is all I can say. I am pretty sure he just wanted the camel, but ppl like him keep the game going, so there is that..... Smh.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have zero interest on spending money to level characters and zero interest in spending money on vanity items.
  • LBC_Demon
    LBC_Demon
    ✭✭
    I got the collectors edition. I don't care about XP scrolls. I got it for the mount and the DLC. The pet was a nice bonus.

I had been waiting for a cool mount to come along. The camel is really cool imo. He runs great too.
  • mysteryblogga
    I almost spent 4,000 crowns because I thought the collectors edition was the only option. I don't think that that was an accident that they made it seem that way.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You get the camel mount, the kindlespit dragon frog pet, and 5 XP scrolls.

But, I don't care about XP scrolls, and I don't really like the pet that much. When I do purchase the DLC, it'll be the 2,000 Crown version, since I'm not sure yet if I want a camel. I have all the senches (except the lioness) and pretty much exclusively ride my tiger, so I don't know that I need to spend more Crowns on mounts. :D
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on March 31, 2016 7:47PM