The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lazy Moosaders Guild

ObsidianKaesken
INTRODUCTION
We are the Lazy Moosaders -- the laziest players on the field (not quite literally). Life issues tend to rise up unexpectedly. This group does not punish those who need to log off without warning or disappears for days, weeks, months or even years. While a microphone is handy to converse with our other players, it is not a requirement.
We have our very own Guild Bank, Guild Heraldry and Guild Store unlocked.

NEWS & UPDATES
Some changes are in the works for this guild and I will cover the most basic plans. As I have already mentioned, we now have a new second Guildmaster. She is my biological sister and she has already contributed a lot to the guild's funds in both gold and items!
  • > Bank Withdraws
    We will be monitoring the history of all withdraws and deposits in the Guild Bank very closely. If members show a mass amount of withdraws without any deposits whatsoever, they will be added to the Subdued Member ranking which will prevent them from making any withdraws. Members will stay in this ranking until they have made some deposits. These deposits do not necessarily have to be in the same price range of the items that you withdrew but your contributions to the guild shows how fair you are being to other members.
    While we do not forbid our members from withdrawing the rares from the bank, it would be respectful if you limit yourself to one of the rares a week. This will give others the opportunity to get a rare that was deposited in the bank as well. If we find that a single member continues to withdraw all the rares and nothing else, that member will risk being removed from our guild.
  • > Gold Lottery
    With the release of Homestead, we decided to disable the lottery for the moment and have added it in our poll which is linked below.
  • > Membership and Ranks
    Recruit: Users who first join the guild will stay as a recruit until they have made a minimum of 25 deposits. This assures the Guildmasters that the user is not joining just to raid the Guild Bank then immediately leave.
    The quantity of a single item does not count towards multiple deposits. Example; if you deposit 5 Rawhides, that is 1 deposit.
    Subdued Member: Users who have been withdrawing a mass amount of items with either a limited amount of deposits or no deposits at all will be restricted from withdrawing from the Guild Bank until they have made a minimum of 25 to 50 contributions into the Guild Bank depending on the rarity and amount of the items taken from the bank.

Dungeon Captain Removal: With the new scaled leveling, we decided to remove the Dungeon Captain rank. The Guildmasters will be in charge of setting up dungeon rounds for the members.
  • > Guild's Gold Bank Changes
    With the release of Homestead, a question regarding the guild's gold bank has been added to our poll which is linked below.
  • > Auctions Addition
    Starting an auction for the Lazy Moosaders has been added to our poll which is linked below.
  • > Homestead
    With the release of Homestead, we would like to give our members the option to either keep going with the Gold Lottery each month or save up for a Manor for the guild.
Poll: https://form.jotform.com/70515527885161
* Only members of the group will be counted in the poll. Nonmembers and "fake" PSNs will be weeded out. In the case of none of the members answering the poll, both of the Guildmasters will make the decisions.

Membership and Ranking
All members have access to make deposits in the bank and have the ability to use the Guild Store.
Recruit
Users who first join the guild will stay as a recruit until they have made a minimum of 25 deposits in the Guild Bank. This assures the Guildmaster that the user is not joining just to raid the Guild Bank then immediately leave.
* The quantity of a single item does not count towards multiple deposits. If you deposit 5 Rawhides, that is considered 1 deposit.

Subdued Member
Users who have been withdrawing too much from the Guild Bank in a short amount of time or only withdrawing all highly valuable items will be restricted from withdrawing from the Guild Bank until they've made a minimum of 25 to 50 contributions into the Guild Bank depending on the rarity of the items taken from the bank.

As a member, you will be able to withdraw items from the Guild Bank.

Honored Member
Members who have impressed the Guildmaster or shows a fair amount of deposits and withdrawals will become an Honored Member. Only Honored Members have the ability to advance to becoming a Dungeon Captain or Officer.

Officer
Officers help maintain members when the Guildmaster is not around.

2nd Guildmaster
A secondary Guildmaster who has say over everything except for the Guildmaster and has access to everything.

Guildmaster
A Guildmaster has say over everything and has access to everything.

Depositing Gold to our Guild
The guild's gold is used for hiring traders. Only the Guildmaster can withdraw gold from the Guild Bank.
The gold is not used for any other reasons.

REMINDER: This guild is intended for players who are not active enough for the other guilds and would like to join a guild.
If you prefer a guild with highly active members, then the Lazy Moosaders would not be ideal for you.
Edited by ObsidianKaesken on February 22, 2017 12:35AM
  • ObsidianKaesken
    Thank you to whoever fixed my situation and I apologize about the mix up! <3
  • ObsidianKaesken
    A trip to Cyrodiil is being planned for Monday or Tuesday. If anyone is interested, please contact me!

My forum name and PSN are the same.
  • Silverado
    Silverado
    ✭✭✭
    If still recruiting.... psn elmagodelnorte
    Ps4 NA Aldmeri Dominion
    Wood Elf 310 CP
    Aldmeri Trading Co Guild

• akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSN: Aklsheep
    Pc na
  • FootCollector
    FootCollector
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: FootCollector

• ObsidianKaesken
    I apologize for the delay. I'll get those invites sent out if you guys are still interested. I ended up going on a hiatus due to health reasons, leaving the guild charge to a few other members and I forgot to mention to them about this forum.
  • lani_maduin
    lani_maduin
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Radercaliber

If you are still accepting, i'll join ya!
  • sumisu1
    sumisu1
    ✭✭✭
    psn: allensumisu
  • aeonDragonfly
    aeonDragonfly
    ✭✭
    PSN: aeonDragonfly

• ObsidianKaesken
    The invites have been sent. Sorry if I don't immediately respond to every one individually. I've clicked "Awesome" on your post once I've added you. :)
  • chelsweyr
    chelsweyr
    ✭✭✭
    If you're still adding people I'd love to join

PSN: chelsweyr
  • Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to join

PSN: MoTeets
  • ObsidianKaesken
    MoTeets wrote: »
    Would love to join

PSN: MoTeets

Okay, I'll send the invite tomorrow! Sorry for the few days delay -- I've been sick.
  • ObsidianKaesken
    I'll get this months winner for the lottery announced in a few days. Had a family emergency arise.
  • ObsidianKaesken
    My apologies for my own disappearances for several months -- I had been dealing with my own health issues. I've slowly been returning since my recovery and despite some set-backs due to trusting the guild to a member who stole all of the guild's gold funds, I've appointed my sister as secondary Guildmaster.

I will be having a c-section on the morning of March 8, so the secondary Guildmaster will be taking primary charge of the guild during my recovery.

Until then, we have made some changes to the guild which has been mentioned above. There is also a poll that was created for our members who would like to contribute to a couple ideas that we felt that the current active members should decide upon.
  • G33KPodBlue
    G33KPodBlue
    Soul Shriven
    PSN ID bittrblue

Sounds like a laid back guild and I like the sound of that