The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Logging off when I join the game

• Pantea
    Pantea
    ✭✭
    Same Problem here, when will they fix this? Is there any official statement yet?
    Kaiserliche Drachenritterin
  • TheCatataFish
    Pantea wrote: »
    Same Problem here, when will they fix this? Is there any official statement yet?

They aren't giving any information...
    CPU:AMD FX8350 OctaCore GPU: AMD R9 270x Factory Overclocked RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR3 OS:Windows 10
  • Devilhand
    Devilhand
    ✭✭✭
    So, right after Thieves Guild DLC a lot of players (incluinding my self) had this kind of issue for about 4 days, i literally tried every single solution that has been posted since Beta, with no sucess. After 4 days, we figured out it was kind of a regional ban from ESO server, and from 1 day to the other it fixed.
    Today, i was playing with absolutly no issue and sudenly game freezes, It crashed to User ID/Password screen and i havent been able to log in at all. Every time, it kicks me out with no error message.

My thoughts, ESO screw up again with the NA server.

Please fix this, im not paying a subcribe to a game that i cant even play...
  • Voidly
    Voidly
    Devilhand wrote: »
    So, right after Thieves Guild DLC a lot of players (incluinding my self) had this kind of issue for about 4 days, i literally tried every single solution that has been posted since Beta, with no sucess. After 4 days, we figured out it was kind of a regional ban from ESO server, and from 1 day to the other it fixed.
    Today, i was playing with absolutly no issue and sudenly game freezes, It crashed to User ID/Password screen and i havent been able to log in at all. Every time, it kicks me out with no error message.

Well i am able to play NA server without problem, but cannot play with EU (where i need to play)
  • navigante.annalisab16_ESO
    Voidly wrote: »
    Devilhand wrote: »

Well i am able to play NA server without problem, but cannot play with EU (where i need to play)

I have same problem...can play NA but Not EU :disappointed:
    Edited by navigante.annalisab16_ESO on April 2, 2016 5:26AM
  • TheCatataFish
    I got a response from ESO Support but they just told me it was my connection blocking it, wich I'm pretty sure isn't tha case since I tried all of the things they listed I should do to fix this.
    CPU:AMD FX8350 OctaCore GPU: AMD R9 270x Factory Overclocked RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR3 OS:Windows 10
  • mumbling-midget
    mumbling-midget
    ✭✭✭
    =(
    Worked for me, although yesterday when logging on I was booted....went back to delete the files, tried getting on again and it worked.
    Might just be a coincidence then *sigh*
  • mumbling-midget
    mumbling-midget
    ✭✭✭
    Oh great steaming piles of Daedra dung !!

That will have just been a coincidence then.
    Sorry folks.
    Will keep badgering the powers that be =D
  • Voidly
    Voidly
    I got a response from ESO Support but they just told me it was my connection blocking it, wich I'm pretty sure isn't tha case since I tried all of the things they listed I should do to fix this.

This is clearly server side issue, they should troubleshoot themselfs...
  • TheCatataFish
    This was the reply I got from them...

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited support team with your query. I am sorry that it took so much time to get back to you.

After looking at the report you sent it seems that the issue is caused by a connectivity problem and in order to resolve it I will ask you to try the following:

First of all make an exception/whitelist inside the anti-virus and Firewall softwares to allow either the Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited folder or the specific files of ESO.exe and the Bethesda.net_Launcher.exe.

Also, for windows firewall here are the steps:

1. Open the Start Menu and type in the search box in the upper right Firewall.
    2. Select the Windows Firewall option.
    3. On the left pane select Allow a program or feature through the Windows Firewall.
    4. Add both the ESO.exe and Bethesda.net_Launcher.exe.
    5. These files can be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online directory
    6. And in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher.
    7. Then click OK.

Please note: For network troubleshooting purposes, you should contact your ISP for the most accurate trouble-shooting.Nevertheless, I would advise you to try a few simple steps:

To best access The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, I would recommend configuring your router to open the following outbound ports:

-TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
    -TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
    -TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507

• Update the firmware of your router (it is always a good step to take, as it prevents that an outdated firmware interferes on your connection).
    • Try to put your modem/router far from all electrical devices and do not coil up any excess signal or power cables (to eliminate possible interference problems).

If the above does not work, you can also flush your DNS, which should improve your connection:

Windows 8:
    • Press Win+X to open the menu
    • Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator
    • Type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter
    • If it was successful, you will see the message "Windows IP configuration successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache."
    • Power cycle the router to clear the cache so that it doesn't store the bad route

Windows 7:
    • Click on the Start button
    • Type cmd in the Start Menu
    • Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator
    • Type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter
    • If it was successful, you will see the message "Windows IP configuration successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache."
    • Power cycle the router to clear the cache so that it doesn't store the bad route

I hope this helps and don't hesitate to contact us again if you need further assistance.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
    JD,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team"
  • mumbling-midget
    mumbling-midget
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone managed to resolve this issue yet?
  • TheCatataFish
    Anyone managed to resolve this issue yet?

Yup for a lot of people it was caused by advanced systemcare. So if you're using it, I advise restoring your pc.
  • mumbling-midget
    mumbling-midget
    ✭✭✭
    I've removed Advanced System care already, this didn't work. Am I missing something? =(
  • TheCatataFish
    I've removed Advanced System care already, this didn't work. Am I missing something? =(

You have to restore your pc I'm afraid. It means that it deletes everything from your computer. At least that is what I did...
  • mumbling-midget
    mumbling-midget
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm just to play this?
    Think i'll play something else in that case =D

*edit* I've only played this game this year and have had more stress from glitches/not being able to login etc than enjoyment (even after acquiring a new graphics card because the old one was no longer supported I only managed about a weeks play lol)
    ah well c'est la vie =D
    Edited by mumbling-midget on April 10, 2016 7:11AM
  • Bofrari
    Bofrari
    ✭✭✭
    Are you turning the stay logged in option on?
  • mumbling-midget
    mumbling-midget
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know where that is, so I guess the answer is no?

So yesterday after posting I managed to get on after 2 attempts and played the majority of the day. Didn't get booted off. Even when I nipped off to do household things and returned to have timed out I could log back in (sometimes took 2 attempts) so to me, that's not an issue, i'd expect that with any game.
    So how is it, that this morning i'm back to the same issue of not being able to stay in the game more than 5 seconds?
    If i actually get on to play i never have issues
    The word being IF lol
  • TheCatataFish
    Don't know where that is, so I guess the answer is no?

So yesterday after posting I managed to get on after 2 attempts and played the majority of the day. Didn't get booted off. Even when I nipped off to do household things and returned to have timed out I could log back in (sometimes took 2 attempts) so to me, that's not an issue, i'd expect that with any game.
    So how is it, that this morning i'm back to the same issue of not being able to stay in the game more than 5 seconds?
    If i actually get on to play i never have issues
    The word being IF lol

It might be because you logged in at ta time when there wasn't a lot of people playing. When you tried again it was maybe around the evening when everyone gets online so the servers are more busy.
  • mumbling-midget
    mumbling-midget
    ✭✭✭
    The time I have more trouble with are in the mornings between 7 and 9 am.
    Usually weekends seem better, however I think that's probably just coincidence
  • TheCatataFish
    The time I have more trouble with are in the mornings between 7 and 9 am.
    Usually weekends seem better, however I think that's probably just coincidence
    I don't know, I fixed the problem by restoring my pc...
  • mumbling-midget
    mumbling-midget
    ✭✭✭
    Its not long ago since I reinstalled everything anyway...only about 3 weeks before all these issues started.
    One day I get on after a couple of attempts. Next day takes 2 hours......