The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA PS4 EP PvPers

Strider_Roshin
Strider_Roshin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Yes I'm specifically talking to you. May I ask why hardly anyone is in Azura? Like normal, yellow has that campaign dominated solely due to sheer numbers. If we can even get half their numbers in there it should be a cake walk. Right now the most amount of people I've seen in there is around 15 EP. Would love it if more could join rather than giving another campaign to yellow.
  • Kidly
    Kidly
    ✭✭
    People haven't been playing Azura because champion points were disabled in that campaign I assume.
  • MisterBastahrd
    MisterBastahrd
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, right now, EP is spread all over the place. Some in Scourge, some in Haderus, and a lot have been farming Thornblade.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kidly wrote: »
    People haven't been playing Azura because champion points were disabled in that campaign I assume.

That's why I'm in it. I like being on a equal playing field. I wish more would join me.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kidly wrote: »
    That's why I'm in it. I like being on a equal playing field. I wish more would join me.
    I'm with you on that one. I'm surprised there aren't more people interested in an equal playing field.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if there were at least the same bars I would love to join but it is an AD server now and it gives AD an advantage because of there default races passives that are great in the meta and no CP to negate the added damage they can deal that we just can't
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a solo player, that is a big no from me. I need my CPs if I want to take on five noobies at the same time.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    As a solo player, that is a big no from me. I need my CPs if I want to take on five noobies at the same time.

Nah you can still 1vX. I do it all the time. It is a bit more difficult though but still possible.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    if there were at least the same bars I would love to join but it is an AD server now and it gives AD an advantage because of there default races passives that are great in the meta and no CP to negate the added damage they can deal that we just can't

Me and my small group take them out pretty easily. It does get difficult when they start to get at least triple our numbers though. Double is no big deal though. We just need more people in there to counterbalance their zergs.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP AS for the win!! FOR THE PACT!!
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IDK why they aren't in AS OP. EP had some chill people I went up against when I rolled around in AS for a bit. But this is coming from someone who also didn't jive with the idea of having no CP. But with some minor food buff adjustments, my NB did relatively well. You'd just have to convince people with decent CPs that they can still do AS with some minor build adjustments.

Easier said then done though. :/
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, right now, EP is spread all over the place. Some in Scourge, some in Haderus, and a lot have been farming Thornblade.

Do you mean getting farmed? Because all I do in Thornblade is continually wipe groups of reds lol.
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • DynastyIXII
    DynastyIXII
    ✭✭✭
    Moglijuana wrote: »

Do you mean getting farmed? Because all I do in Thornblade is continually wipe groups of reds lol.

#shotsfired
    PS4 NA
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically red has been farming Chillrend. 1.0
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically red has been farming Chillrend. 1.0

I actually switched home campaigns to Chillrend Last Night. 100k AP after 45 min in Arena District lol. I'll be up top tonight to stir up the ant pile =D.
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have been. Take sej, take brk mine, wait for the Horde to show up. Fight 2 to 1 outnumbered, wreck face, wait till all enemies are worthless to kill, chill in tower, get steamrolled by ever increasing numbers of AD. I swear to god when you kill one, two sprout up.