The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for 2 guilds in DC . pvp one and a pve one.

o0Velius
o0Velius
✭✭✭
I just bought a ps4, but have been playing eso since release on consoles.. over on Xbox one.

My characters will include.
A tank. For pve.
And a Stam DPS for pvp.

Over on xb1, I run a cross faction PVE guild of 130 active members

I have run every dungeon, normal and vet. I have run all trials except for the new one.

I'm very experienced.

I will be in Daggerfall Covenant
My ID is LadyVelius
Edited by o0Velius on March 28, 2016 4:42PM
Main Tank For
Difficulty Increased
[/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
[/center]
  • Red_Psylocke
    Red_Psylocke
    ✭✭✭
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    How many active members if I may ask?
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • Red_Psylocke
    Red_Psylocke
    ✭✭✭
    MrsVelius wrote: »
    How many active members if I may ask?

Hi there, depends on the time and day but I would say roughly around 15 to 20 active in the guild chat, around 40 + members online. We have 330 + members that joined all around NA, EU, AUS, even Asia members. We are active alot in the FB group, always happy to help out or join in some PVE or PVP. We recently started using KIK, so for people that don't want o use FB they can chat and setup, hang out etc through there. :)
    PSN: Rainraey
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    I actually don't use kik. I use line. You can have up to 99 members in a group, where as kik you can only have 50.. it's a lot easier for guilds ( just a suggestion ) and I dont have Facebook.

I got my ps4, on Saturday it's still doing all the updates for the game. I'd like to join, and give you guys a shot.. but still waiting on this 28 GB update to finnish. Lmfao. Of Course, I will be grinding my characters up. As my goal in any eso, is to hit end game content.

I have 2 vr 16 tanks on the Xbox one, a vr 13 healer, and 3 vr 5-12 DPS characters. So I maybe new to the eso ps4 community but very experienced in the game.
    Edited by o0Velius on March 28, 2016 4:57PM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • Red_Psylocke
    Red_Psylocke
    ✭✭✭
    MrsVelius wrote: »
    I actually don't use kik. I use line. You can have up to 99 members in a group, where as kik you can only have 50.. it's a lot easier for guilds ( just a suggestion ) and I dont have Facebook.

I got my ps4, on Saturday it's still doing all the updates for the game. I'd like to join, and give you guys a shot.. but still waiting on this 28 GB update to finnish. Lmfao. Of Course, I will be grinding my characters up. As my goal in any eso, is to hit end game content.

I have 2 vr 16 tanks on the Xbox one, a credit 13 healer, and 3 vr 5-12 DPS characters. So I maybe new to the eso ps4 community but very experienced in the game.

Ah good to know, did not know that. As someone mentioned in FB using kik, so I created a group for our guild not knowing what the limit of members you can have in a group lol. I'll look into this Line, thanks :)

Awesome we would love to have you join us and see if this is the right fit for you. I'll send inv shortly.
    PSN: Rainraey
  • leighdelo
    leighdelo
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! We are a social everything guild you may be interested in if you identify as female. We've got about 100 active ladies and we utilize a free app called BAND for chat, calendar, albums, LFG, Craft/Trade requests, etc. Check out this thread: forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/233101/na-dc-sisterhood-of-tamriel-casual-social/p1
    Leighdelo (pronounced LEE-deh-lo)
    GM for Just Tacos
    Tsafirah - AD - Max Level Altmer MagSorc
    Sadé - DC - Max Level Orc Templar Tank
    Lenore Highgarten - DC - Max Level Breton MagSorc

• o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭

I am female.. I'll go a head and look into your guild it sounds very interesting. How many members?
    Edited by o0Velius on March 31, 2016 6:11PM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    Daggerfall Elite. Find us! o:)
    jerzeedevil.com

If looks could kill, then Death would be my name.

Daggerfall's Mightiest- PS4 NA
    Wardens of Morrowind-PS4 NA
    Cyrodiil Death Squad- PS4 NA/EU

• o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    I'm primarily looking for a PVP, guild now. One that's Strickly pvp. I notice that DC, is lacking people in pvp just like over on the Xbox but hopefully I can find a guild primarily pvp.
    As I have a guild that's over based.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]