The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the best combination of sets for a Stamplar pvp?

Gothlander
Gothlander
✭✭✭✭
So I am about to hit vr16 on my imperial stamplar and want to know which combination of gear sets should I be looking to get for pvp?
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

TESO needs a wardrobe system badly. Something similar to WoW's tmog system would make this game one of the best mmorpg out there!
  • KoreanAwtamatic
    Morkuldin 4 piece and hunding 5 piece is a good starting point all crafted. Go 2 hand, dual wield or sword and board 2 hand. Or you can go 5 hunding 1 blood spawn 1 Kena.
  • Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Slickst3r wrote: »
    Morkuldin 4 piece and hunding 5 piece is a good starting point all crafted. Go 2 hand, dual wield or sword and board 2 hand. Or you can go 5 hunding 1 blood spawn 1 Kena.

I am 2h and dual weild. So is 4 Mork and 5 Hunding what the best pvpers do?

TESO needs a wardrobe system badly. Something similar to WoW's tmog system would make this game one of the best mmorpg out there!
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before I had maelstrom weapons and all undaunted gear

7 med
    5 hunding
    1 blood spawn
    2 night mother
    3 endurance
    Shadow stone

With full undaunted
    7 med
    1 blood spawn
    1 kena
    5 hunding
    3 endurance
    Shadow stone

With maelstrom weapons and undaunted
    7 med
    1 blood spawn
    1 kena
    5 hunding
    3 agility
    Serpent stone

All builds used max health stam regen food

All jewelry enchants were weapon damage

I've run any combination of 2h and dw/sb/bow. Currently 2h/bow

That's what worked for me

I as well am an imperial. Hope this helps.
    Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on March 26, 2016 9:42PM
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks for the knowledge. 1 blood spawn and 1 kena are from pve? There is still a lot for me to learn in this game. I know how to get the crafted gear but never done maelstrom or pledges etc. The gear you get from pve is best in slot for pvpers?

• caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gothlander wrote: »
    thanks for the knowledge. 1 blood spawn and 1 kena are from pve? There is still a lot for me to learn in this game. I know how to get the crafted gear but never done maelstrom or pledges etc. The gear you get from pve is best in slot for pvpers?

Kena and blood spawn are yes. Very worthwhile 1 piece set bonuses.
    K-Hole
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Before I had maelstrom weapons and all undaunted gear

7 med
    5 hunding
    1 blood spawn
    2 night mother
    3 endurance
    Shadow stone

With full undaunted
    7 med
    1 blood spawn
    1 kena
    5 hunding
    3 endurance
    Shadow stone

With maelstrom weapons and undaunted
    7 med
    1 blood spawn
    1 kena
    5 hunding
    3 agility
    Serpent stone

All builds used max health stam regen food

All jewelry enchants were weapon damage

I've run any combination of 2h and dw/sb/bow. Currently 2h/bow

That's what worked for me

I as well am an imperial. Hope this helps.

+1
    Edited by Lexxypwns on March 26, 2016 10:17PM
  • Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    ok. but what do you mean by undaunted gear? I still need to lvl up my undaunted skill tree for those passives.

• Abob
    Abob
    ✭✭✭
    I use 5 hunding's, 5 armor master, 5 medium, 1 light and 1 heavy, 2 handed and snb.
  • Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    So my goal should be trying to get maelstrom weapons and lvling my undaunted skill line now?

• caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So my goal should be trying to get maelstrom weapons and lvling my undaunted skill line now?

Undaunted gear... shoulders you get from gold/silver key chests, and helms drop from bosses at the end of the dungeons. On weekends you can buy whatever undaunted set is featured in the merchant in cyrodiil.

Leveling undaunted is not a total necessity as I would recommend going full medium armor. However the extra 2% resources you get is nice.

Ultimately I'd say do your pledges when they are up. Start with 5 hunding 4 morkuldin 3 endurance with the shadow stone in cyrodiil and find out what ultimates works best for you.
    Edited by caeliusstarbreaker on March 26, 2016 10:41PM
    K-Hole
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added:
    Do some searches on YouTube of other Stamplars, see what they are up to and which play style is closest to yours and have some fun figuring out where you are comfortable. Welcome to stamplar, see ya in cyrodiil.
    K-Hole
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    So I am about to hit vr16 on my imperial stamplar and want to know which combination of gear sets should I be looking to get for pvp?

Usually I go for 5x Hundings, 3x Agility, 2x Bloodspawn, 1x Maelstrom (if you dont have maelstrom you can do 3x Night Silence or 3x Night MOthers Gaze)
    There is a few cool sets you can try.
    Hundings Rage
    Eternal Hunt
    Tavas Favour
    Alchemist

You can check out my build if you want, maybe some information in there that will help you out: https://youtu.be/hgOiDNAhKiA
    Edited by Alcast on March 27, 2016 11:53AM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KoreanAwtamatic
    Slickst3r wrote: »

I am 2h and dual weild. So is 4 Mork and 5 Hunding what the best pvpers do?

It's the best set up for all crafted gear in my opinion I run sword & Board orc Templar with this setup and I'm running close to 4K weapon damage Andover 2000 regend. Kena and blood spawn are really good as well just just don't have the Kena yet.

If you run sword and board Heany attack into a heroic slash into a bash is really good burst damage and also sets up your biting jabs.
  • KoreanAwtamatic
    Also all you have to do is make one Shield and you can switch between dual wield and sword & Board anytime you want