The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Non vet campaign is useless now for xbox1 players on eu server and how they try to get us leave eso

qrichou
qrichou
✭✭✭
Well then , as i was fed up with the bs thats going on , on the vet cyroddill campaigns since tg dlc release , i went to blackwater blade with my lvl 47 kittycat nb.There is no other nonvet campaigne to go to . I repect my cp my skillpoint and wanted to check the diff . i was a guest at azure (non cp now) i wanted to go to scourge so i got 2 options guest or home , i choose guest. . . . which was not possible due to the "FACT" (according eso) i just changed my guest and had to wait 4 days for reseting it !?!? So not only they have created an noob server with no lag ( its empty ) but they made it as hard as possible to check cp diff . I could set scourge as home but i would loose the non vet campaigne . Do you creative guy,s work as hard as you can , just to find the best way for us to leave ? Can you please please pretty please explain what the future holds for us and why ?
because its possible
  • Hootnannius
    Hootnannius
    ✭✭
    You criticize ZEN, foolish one. You have broken the rules. Your post will deleted!
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    You criticize ZEN, foolish one. You have broken the rules. Your post will deleted!

Aah , your mistaking as the get paid indirectly by the players so that makes them sort of our employers .To bad everybody thinks they are holy . As a wise man one,s said "A GOOD TEABAG GOES ALONG WAY
    because its possible