Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will Altmer do well as a DK? Or maybe Redguard? Orc?

maciopa
maciopa
✭✭✭
I have Imperial Templar (magicka build) lvl 10 and a Dark Elf DK (also magicka) lvl 8, but would like to try a different approach. Thought about Imperial/ORC/Redguard DK for a tank or Altmer DK for better dps? Or Altmer Templar for future use as a healer?
The limited space for alts here gives me a headache. any thoughts?
  • Powell90
    Powell90
    As a DK Tank the Imperial does wonders. Now with the Dark Elf DK you should make that one a Dps build and forget about the Altmer dk dps, believe me the fire dmg boost a dark elf gives is killer for the class skills of a DK. Yes an Altmer does buff the effects of the elements and buffs magicka but with a DK, you'll be using both magicka and stamina, you'll just be using one more than the other.

The Dark Elf buffs magicka and stamina, gives a nice flame resistant buff and increases your flame dmg by a massive amount which you'll definitely notice in the later levels. An Altmer does the best as a sorcerer Dps but because it's a sorcerer it'll be squishy but on pc I have done a 30k dps in a fight so they can do massive damage if built properly. I'd recommend Breton for Templar.
    Pain is Weakness
  • flintstone
    flintstone
    ✭✭✭
    I have Imperial and Altmer stamina dps DK's (both Vet 16). Both of them are very good at killing......no big difference really. My tank is a VET 16 Nord but I don't play him very often anymore because I don't care for tanking.
    Edited by flintstone on March 31, 2016 5:51PM
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically mag dk - dark elf

Stamina dk - Redguard
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...