The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Best RP Taverns and Inns in AD?

cdebaca
cdebaca
✭✭
I play on PC and have been playing DC since game came out. Finally created a khajiit in AD for RP purposes and have yet to find and decent RP spots. For example, in DC, Koeglin Village is a hot-spot... Where are the "hot-spots" in AD??
@King_Kuza - CP600

[Ph'iil] - Khajiit, Templar - AD
[Baurus the Blade] - Redguard, Dragonknight - DC
[Lifts-Her-Tåil] - Argonian, Nightblade - DC
[Nerevårine] - Dunmer, Templar - DC

Guildmaster of [The Kuza Clan]
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only time I've ever come across a roleplay in the AD zones happened in the "Tall Trunk Tavern" in Vulkwasten in Malabal Tor. I was doing a quest there and got asked whether I wanted to join a roleplay guild by the group in there, but I don't remember the name of it for you unfortunately. It might be somewhere to start your search!

I see the most roleplayers overall in EP if you ever wish to make a character in that faction, particularly in Riften.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • cdebaca
    cdebaca
    ✭✭
    Thank you, friend!
    @King_Kuza - CP600

[Ph'iil] - Khajiit, Templar - AD
    [Baurus the Blade] - Redguard, Dragonknight - DC
    [Lifts-Her-Tåil] - Argonian, Nightblade - DC
    [Nerevårine] - Dunmer, Templar - DC

Guildmaster of [The Kuza Clan]