Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What crafted sets are people using for Mag Sorcs ?

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Was going to use a 5 piece VD set ( when I get 2 more pieces ) In the meantime what is the go to set ? Magnus/Seducer ?
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magnus & Seducer (in whichever mix you prefer - I like 5 Seducer 3-4 Magnus) is good for sustain, but for higher damage I prefer Julianos plus whatever else you've got that's good for spell damage (Molag Kena is nice, as is 2-piece Torug's Pact).

For lower level characters just questing I prefer the sustain of Seducer/Magnus, but for higher level characters that need to be able to squeeze out more DPS I prefer Julianos.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)