Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thieves Troves Locations

bruceleroy98
bruceleroy98
✭✭
Can someone help with locations of the thieves troves???
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I noticed a lot of them like to hang out near lore book locations.

Since they nerfed the spawn rates, it is much harder to find an active one, and likely not worth the effort to farm. But they are still highly noticeable thanks to their bright bluish glow. During a night cycle get on your mount and ride off trail all over the map. Make note of any you find. Each time you take one a new one will spawn, so you'll need to cover the map several times. This is more work, but it's better this way because you will learn where the least trafficked spots are that give you a better chance of snagging a trove.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like the poster above suggested, farming them at night (if you intend to farm them at all) is probably best. They are super easy to spot at night.

I've noticed they've also appeared for me several times underneath dock areas. You might want to start you search going along the coastlines of some areas and check all around the docks and piers (especially underneath them).
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are all over.They dont all like to hang out near lore books either.Some are way out in the wilds,near the sea,or in delves even.
    Edited by Volkodav on March 26, 2016 5:47PM
  • bruceleroy98
    bruceleroy98
    ✭✭
    Is there a clock cycle for night time? How long will I have to wait for the sun to go down?
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is there a clock cycle for night time? How long will I have to wait for the sun to go down?

I dont know,really.I never pay attention to what time the sun goes down.It just does.The troves show up fine in daylight too.
    Edited by Volkodav on March 28, 2016 3:06PM