The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Extended membership twice

BlueBin
BlueBin
✭✭
I accidentally extended my ESO Plus in the PS Store twice... I was charged twice, will that give me two months before it automatically renews or have I just wasted 20 bucks? Anyway I could get a refund?
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You won't get a refund, that's for sure. It's in their policies. I'm pretty sure you'll get 2 months for it, you should be able to check when your sub ends on your ESO account (ESO website), just to make sure.

If it doesn't then you have a case, but like I said, they'll probably just make sure you get that second month, they won't refund.

:/
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As mentioned, check to see if your ESO+ membership goes for two months or just one. If just one, submit a support ticket to see if you can get the second month that you paid for.
  • Taryf
    Taryf
    ✭✭✭
    2 months of ESO+ and insta 3k crowns.
    PS4
    EU
    Imperial Dragonknight Stamina Tank
    Ebonheart Pact

M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk - M'aiq the Liar
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You could get a refund if you wanted to. If you plan on playing for two months then just leave it as is.