Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would being a vampire or werewolf

Obliterate
Obliterate
✭✭✭
Would being a vampire or werewolf outweigh the negatives on my level 40 orc stamina templar.

• Obliterate
    Obliterate
    ✭✭✭
    I mainly want to PVP by the way.
  • JuZ
    JuZ
    ✭✭
    What are the negatives?
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf for stamina players hits like a truck. Vampire is useless. Werewolf or human.
  • Obliterate
    Obliterate
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf:
    pros:
    no cons in human from
    stamina regen in human form
    werewolf is quite powerfull and has good sustain, damage is based of stamina.
    Cons:
    weak to poison in werewolf mode
    weak to fighters guild skills in werewolf mode
    Vampire
    Pros:
    get a new skill line for you to use anytime you want, damage based on magicka
    Great passives
    Powerfull ult that works really well on almost any build
    Great sustain against anything not fire.
    Cons:
    Really weak to fire all the time
    slow regen
    you need to feed a lot
    weak to fighters guild skill all the time

This apparently ^^ but wanted someone to give an opinion based on experience
    Edited by Obliterate on March 24, 2016 1:14PM
  • Obliterate
    Obliterate
    ✭✭✭
    Mertusta I listened to you about going stamina with my Orc, I changed and managed to grind mobs of 10-15 zombies from 30-40 so easily my survivability has gone right up, I'm a machine ;)
    Edited by Obliterate on March 24, 2016 1:19PM
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mertusta how can you say vampire is useless for stamina build? Ultimate is good and scales from the highest damage(spell or weapon). I am also stamplar orc and elusive mist is almost only of my magicka skills so i can use it anytime and it is atm best skill to survive in the whole game. You also get some cool passives like dark stalker that helps in pvp and also in new heists and other thieves guild quests. But yes i know that werewolf is also awesome and it's usually best choice for stamina buil.
  • dinogamer14miku
    I've heard people say that the vampire is usually better but i decided to be a werewolf instead and Im happy with it and yes, being a werewolf does require a good bit of stamina. In times if you are not so sure then just pick one your self and see what you like better.