The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ZOS Please fix or at least provide help to fix

Codeman1976
Codeman1976
✭✭✭
I am still receiving error code 303 on the Playstation 4 after following many instructions. This problem started when I purchased Imperial City and Orsinium DLC. I'm playing on the North American server. I am in the United States of America. My NAT type is 2. My router is roughly 5 months old and the firmware is updated. I'm wired directly to the router. I have tried all sorts of things that have been suggested by others to no avail. Some of the things I have tried so far are:
Putting router in dmz
Port forwarding
Tried to connect directly to modem
Deleted game and reinstalled
just to name a few. As for what exactly happens is everything will go as usual until I load a character. At some point during the loading process the loading symbol will freeze. Then, just for a moment, my toon will load then back to main screen with Error 303 connection to server has timed out. After trying a number of times (from four or five tries to fifteen or twenty) the game will finally load. This happens every single time I want to play ESO. However, if I load from a different account on the same system I will load without any problems. As I am typing this it has occurred to me that the only difference between these two accounts is my account has purchased the dlcs and the other account has not. Please don't say to play on the other account because it's not mine. It belongs to a friend. Why it is on my system is irrelevant. What are my options here!
PS4 NA
Codeman1976