The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EP] Haderus (EU PC) Request for help

Drayzon
Drayzon
✭✭✭
I don't know if anyone will read this or even care, but you never know if you don't ask.
im looking for help for tonight to maybe get the emperor title for myself before i am overtaken in the leaderboards, so if any helpfull guilds wanna lend a hand massage me in game @Drayzon

thank you :)
2300+CP

#BuffArgonians
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck :)
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ooo, aiming for a shiny new dye station colour. B) So, how did it go?
    Halcyon Black
  • Drayzon
    Drayzon
    ✭✭✭
    i'm thinking of starting it again next week, and maybe get more help by then, so for this campaign nope not gone well :(
    2300+CP

#BuffArgonians
  • Sheey
    Sheey
    ✭✭✭✭
    First of all you need around 80ppl even more to dethrone mighty shey. Tbh haderus is dead for reds, there are only yellows.
  • Drayzon
    Drayzon
    ✭✭✭
    yeah i know, that's why i gave up in the end lol
    2300+CP

#BuffArgonians