Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

lag hardfreez login fail crash and other fun things since tg dlc

qrichou
qrichou
✭✭✭
Hi , fix this nonsens please do not talk but act . 3 hardfreez , i had to close xbox to try again , 5x the npc stopped while i could walk around but not interact i had to close xbox to try again , 6 x a loading screen while walking tru stormhaven and glenumbra ,the frame rate is horrible to watch , i either run or walk in slow motion same with game sound , i dont wanna hear you guys are awere of this because that would imply you dont care, as no action has been taken so far otherwise there would be no problem . all this funny stuff happend within 4 hours of gaming , i dont know my dps but the game fail per second is higher . fix it
because its possible
  • ShadowFoxx
    It's real simple for me, this game is unplayble since TG and base game patch, so I'll hold off on buying this dlc or any other.
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    update 5hour play 3crashes 5hours of lag loadscren in every city i walk tru . still not fix zos wake up and start working
    because its possible
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    update viceous dead procs while im in a 1vs1 it was they other players gear . the castle wall now to can have an health bar glitch , cant repear if on full health it showed 4/5 , good job guys you created some nice fresh bugs keep it up ,
    fix this asap
    because its possible
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    update thanks to vd rings from vendor now everybody get vd in the middle deathrecap great job zenimax lemmy gez its a skill ? like ac . fix this asap
    because its possible
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    4 bluescreens
    1 falling through to the center of the world
    8 meteor tractor beams pulling me back into it
    1 meteor fall damage for 35k
    70+ zip back and forth
    Lag
    4 fps in Cyrodiil
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    update for today 2crashes instant spawning npc ,s in ic so may 6 daily runs went fast altho i can imagen is not al that fun for everybody ,some weird back and fort running of they npc,s and in midbattle despawning . 3x unusuale long loadscreen which made me tacking of my xbox after 5min and retry . fix this.
    because its possible
  • ShadowFoxx
    4 bluescreens
    70+ zip back and forth
    Lag
    4 fps in Cyrodiil

You get blue screens, your lucky. I get the " man frozen in time" thing. lol ...I can still hear the audio but can't move a muscle. It's like I was hit with petrify.lol This patch gets a nothing out of ten because it totally broke the game. FPS? what FPS?
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    ShadowFoxx wrote: »
    4 bluescreens
    70+ zip back and forth
    Lag
    4 fps in Cyrodiil

You get blue screens, your lucky. I get the " man frozen in time" thing. lol ...I can still hear the audio but can't move a muscle. It's like I was hit with petrify.lol This patch gets a nothing out of ten because it totally broke the game. FPS? what FPS?

fails per sec , i know lame but yeaah its horrible on all platforms
    because its possible
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    early update , but first about yesterday. It was big fail day with one crash lasting multiple hour before someplayers could play longer then 10 min Todays fails start with an crash after 5 min . maybe an repeat of yesterday ?
    because its possible
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    After a week cooldown i found eso even more broken . THIS IS RIDICULOUS . vd is russian roulette it procs in mid battle 1vs 1 . the lag is worse quest you cant finish the repawn rate of npc in ic is 2 sec , sometimes they spawn before the first 1 is killed and the old bugs still exist wtf are you zen guy,s smoking . there are no nonvet cp campaigns so everybody is at the vetcp campaign , i fight fading in and out players, 7 players on mount appear out of nowhere i cant see my own team mate only the v without names . FIX THIS [snip].

[Edit to remove censor bypass.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 17, 2016 8:09PM
    because its possible
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    Solo dungeon stirk 3x hardfreeze soundlag , cant swap bars , bar does not show ability,s , today the maintenance /patch will bring us new and fresh bugs and dont forget to check the crownstore for your dressup barbie and ken party,s
    because its possible
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    after hours of lag and the same bugs , wich they claim that they are awere of , i found myself invisible up and high left of the usuel frame of my body after dead still unvisible . Athough it might be refreshing to "see" new bugs its the same story again 1 new patch shop add or maintenance you free bugs in return. AAAAAAAAAARGH . please fix this [snip].

Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 17, 2016 8:09PM
    because its possible
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    Lag is worse 4x hardfreeze 3 crashes ,ooh and that was after they "fixed" the login fail due to the new barbie and ken dressup game crownstore update . I DON'T CARE FOR DRESSUP BS FIX WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR PLAYERS . YOU KNOW THOOSE WHO PAID FOR THE GAME .
    because its possible
  • borchan
    borchan
    The game constant freeze, i dont know how many times i been killed in Imperial sewers becuse the game just freeze.
    The framrate seems to drop below 10, the game is almost unplayable.
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    The npc voice is on repeat in ic as if the 2hardfreeze 1crasch isn, t enough we get to listen to an rapping npc . its just torture . ooh an after 9 month i made myself some nirnhoned gear wich is simple not doin what its said like trinimac valor gear AAAAAAAARGH FIX THIS BS
    because its possible
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    update 3 login fail loadscreens in bankorai , glenumbra wrothgar while i did my daily writes and finaly crashed in wrothgar the jo jo lag was a constant eyeburner . i got. repeatedly dragged back in dungeons ( a standstill move backward to where i was 5 sec before) its getting worse every day pvp is unplayeble due to fading in and out of players allys and others and they are not cloaking im not even getting angry anymore which is not a good thing im ready to find better supported games where devs listen and bugs are fixed
    because its possible
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    2x crash , i need 2 login attempt b4 the 3e happens
    because its possible
  • GiveMeeFace
    CANT EVEN LOG IN ZOS FIX YOUR [snip] GAME.

Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on April 23, 2016 6:56PM
  • wolfxspice
    wolfxspice
    ✭✭✭
    logged off because i could not interact with anything for about five minutes, went to log back on, said i had a invalid connection other games are working fine. tried about a dozen times now, still not working.
    I'm a casual now
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    Same bs everday but they realy dont care , they pimp forum but forget the old bugs and now players seem to have found a way that your healing is debuffed so heavyly that you dont heal at all while spamming heals
    GOOD JOB ZEN ZOS AND THE OTHER MONEY GRABBERS
    LETS MAKE ANOTHER POSITVE TRHEAD FOR THESE LOOSERS
    because its possible