The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[DC] Elder Overlords - Seeking Mature Active Players

• Axel94
    Axel94
    Soul Shriven
    LVL 41 working hard to grind up to Vet Rank

PSN: Spant0n94
    (0= Zero)
  • SpiritedBlaize
    I haven't been on the forums in a couple weeks folks sorry about that- will send invites tonight when I get off work. We run Scourge when when are looking for battles and typically guest in Skull when we are doing dolmens and such.
  • MacPhreak
    MacPhreak
    Hi. Your guild sounds like just what i'm looking for. Can you send an invite to PSN: MacPhreak
    Look forward to catching up online. :)
  • DarkDownFall
    Got a few vet rank characters. Looking for a guild with crafters. My PSN is Vlenick
  • blxckshift
    VR9 sorc working on my first pass through the game. Have two other friends I usually run with we are looking for an active guild to run dungeons with. We all have several 50 crafting professions.

If possible add all three of us.
    Blxckshift
    DisgruntledAl
    Pmaz196
  • bogustech
    bogustech
    My PSN- bogustech look forward to the invite
    Son, Brother, Husband, Father, Frequent Farter
  • Bastichh
    Bastichh
    Soul Shriven
    PSN= Baastich. Would love to join and help out.
  • LyonsLight
    LyonsLight
    Soul Shriven
    Psn is LyonsLight and I'd love an invite! Working on a sorcerer for my first play through.
  • archon_777
    PSNID: archon_777
    - have Templar and NB 350
    - mostly play pve
    - over 38 so im def elder... :wink:

• EvilRei
    EvilRei
    Soul Shriven
    I would live to join your guild. My PSN is DAREtobeBOLD.
  • Thar-Aragorn
    Thar-Aragorn
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join the guild, I've been looking for an active pve guild for quite some time.
    PSNID: rigfox29
  • freakranger
    freakranger
    Soul Shriven
    Psn-freakranger
  • Wildcat02
    Wildcat02
    Soul Shriven
    Psn is: TheWildcat83
  • IAzzaII
    IAzzaII
    Soul Shriven
    Hi is this post still active if so could you message me on ps4 psn IAzzaII
  • SpiritedBlaize
    New invites coming today if you are still available. We would really love to get some people interested in doing trials on the weekends - rl work is just too much to try and do them during the week. If you are interested msg me in game with what roles you can play and what your availability is.
  • Dc4907
    Dc4907
    Returning player from Console launch took a year off and have returned on a casual basis. After reading over your forum I find your philosophy in a game very effective. However, I wonder how it would fit a casual player looking to get the most out of the available community in this game.

PSN: Dc49070
    Faction: DaggerFall
    Game intrests: PvE groups and quests, PvP, DLC groups
    Crafting: Arms and Armor (metal)Blacksmith:44 Clothing:36 Woodworking: 34
    Time Zone: EST
    We cannot do anything without the donations from people like you. NMSI.org/give/david-rochelle-voorhis
  • Grandfallout
    Grandfallout
    Soul Shriven
    Psn jackjack1990
  • nisanempireb14_ESO
    PSN: Alenti

See you in Tamriel
  • YeOldeGamer
    YeOldeGamer
    ✭✭✭
    PSN YeOldeGamer
    Mainly PVE player. Looking to run trials. I have completed all other content. Thanks =).
    CP 501+ Breton Templar and Imperial DK.
  • Spudzylla2086
    Spudzylla2086
    Soul Shriven
    PSN ID: Spudzylla

Daggerfall Covenant characters: CP 300+ Brenton Sorcerer and LVL 32 Imperial Templar

Interested in running some group PVE and maybe PVP
  • RowanSane
    RowanSane
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite - psn RowanSane

New to ESO (orc magicka templar lvl 20) but played a lot of WoW back in the day - tanked dungeons, healed 10 man raids (and DPS of course).

Mature semi-casual player - play most days (kiwi but usually on North American evenings), doesn't throw toys if a group wipes, sometimes interrupted by my kids. Has headset.

Looking for pve, maybe some PvP, people to chat to while I'm farming ore, etc.
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭
    We are a small group of players, active in all facets of the game. We have folks willing to help you with crafting, run dungeons, end game pve, leveling new players, skyshard and delve clearing, dolmen hopping, fishing, sewer farming, and even big battle pvp. What ever achievement you are going after we can help. You name it we do it and run groups and have a good laugh in guild chat while we are at it. We are just a few members away from being able to open a store and would love to add to our ranks. If you are interested let me know your psn and I'll be happy to send you an invite.

I'm currently neglecting ESO since I can't find people who are interested in gaming and chatting together, despite having been in guilds.
    However, if you guys are actually active and up for a chat send me an invite and I'll spend more time on ESO again.
    Shijiri
    Edited by Eshenya on July 16, 2016 10:12PM
    This one does not appreciate txt tlk, elitism and foul language.
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    Looking to join a nice social guild in Daggerfall. Psn is Evo_kazpa

Thanks in advance.
    Cheers!
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    Drinsanity666
  • clay3am513
    Cp320 healer Templar and sorcerer. Would love a group to run dungeons with and learn some new things. Clay3am513 PSN
  • asgardianrule
    would love invite
  • KiWhi
    KiWhi
    Soul Shriven
    Definitely in the 'older' category. Would love an invite. PSN: NonjaBunni
  • Gumbi17
    Gumbi17
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite!
  • jessej21
    jessej21
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I am new and honestly don't know what I am doing but having fun so far. I would like to join a team of adults to learn from.

Rooster_21
  • smc2389
    smc2389
    Soul Shriven
    Comment removed.
    Edited by smc2389 on July 22, 2016 11:03PM