The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Response on Login Screen

Kareesh422
I've been having this issue for the past couple of days. Bring up the launcher, press "Play", game loads, goes to the Login screen. Once there, I can't click or type anything. I have my user name saved, so it's automatically up, but when I try to type my password, nothing. Try to click "Settings"? Nothing. I have to either Ctl+Alt+Del the program or minimize and get out that way. Have no idea why it's not working. I haven't changed anything (that I'm aware of). Has any one else had this problem or is there something I can do to actually get back in the game?
  • Alvar
    Alvar
    ✭✭✭
    It could also be a full-screen bug. One of the computers I run the game on loses the cursor and I have similar problems in 'fullscreen', but it works fine in 'windowed fullscreen'.
    If you want to experiment, you can change the setting with the 64bit client, then go back to the 32bit, or you can change the "SET FULLSCREEN_v5" setting, 2 is fullscreen, 1 is windowed fullscreen and 0 is windowed.
    This setting is in the UserSettings.txt file, found in your documents directory, then 'Elder Scrolls Online' -> 'live'
    Edited by Alvar on March 23, 2016 11:31PM
    You can't sprint and use abilities at the same time.