Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fastest way to lvl alliance war skills?

Lotheimas
Lotheimas
✭✭
Hey guys i have a couple of questions!
How can i lvl alliance war skill lines fast? I just want caltrops...
Should i be in Cyrdill or Imperial city?
Thanks in advance!
lotheimas
44k dps = WB spam
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just kill decimation elite group 1-5 without any help a few times ;)

But seriously, those skill lines level every time you get alliance points (ap). The smaler your group is and the more different players you kill, the more ap you'll get. Additionally there is a mechanic that grants additional ap for everyone who is near a keep / ressource when it gets captured or after it got defended successfully. Especially those "deff ticks" that you get for defending such a structure can be quite big due to how they are calculated.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tower farms used to be very effective, but now just carry a resto staff and a bunch of anti-personnel siege. Set siege up wherever you see fighting, spam mutagen nonstop, roll in the AP.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just play pvp it's been tuned down to the point where people can max out the skill line in 4 days.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...