Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC to PS4 how it works.

KhaosxReigns
KhaosxReigns
Soul Shriven
Anyone know if my DLC and stuff will be there if I buy the PS4 copy of the game? My PC is old and doesn't run the game anymore and i've stopped playing for a while now. I have the base game and Imperial City and the Any Race Any Alliance thing and Imperial Edition and such. If i buy the PS4 edition will I have all that stuff already or will they make me buy all of it all over again? If so probably not gonna get back into the game.... Please help. Thanks guys :)
  • Digital_Frontier
    Digital_Frontier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope... sorry :|
  • KhaosxReigns
    KhaosxReigns
    Soul Shriven
    So if I want to play on ps4 I'll have to buy everything I already bought again? Even though I paid for it already and bought a subscription for over a year and a half? That's messed up. That's why I stopped playing this stupid game. The marketing is *** they don't have good things like name or character chsnges but they have 20 different skins of a *** horse. Customer support won't even email me back about an issue I had MONTHS ago. This game is stale and the company that runs it is *** awful.
  • Meryyl
    Meryyl
    ✭✭✭
    ok - thanks for sharing

Cya
    Police Detective: “Why did you shoot him, Marlowe?”
    Phillip Marlowe: “There was a lot of killing going on and I wasn’t getting my fair share.”
  • BackFreckle
    BackFreckle
    ✭✭✭
    Lol
    Lara Dorren - Breton Templar
    Morzann - High Elf Nightblade
    Orik - Nord Dragonknight
    Oromis - High Elf Sorcerer
    Ellaria Sand - Redguard Sorcerer
    Solara - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    N'guvu Mojeda - Khajiit Sorcerer
    Lady Pakura - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Solembum - Khajiit Drafonknight
    AD//PS4//NA
    PSN - KuruptGamer
  • ZombieZig
    ZombieZig
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry too late. During ESO initial release on console, they had like a one-month period are they allowed players to transfer from PC to their choice on Xbox or Ps. I know how you feel, I missed this deadline by one single day. I was a little upset at first, but got over it. My wife plays on PS4, and I have to be honest... The graphics are significantly lower, the control scheme is less exact and has less keybinds and they always get content much later than a PC. In all honesty you're better with PC. Summer's coming up and PC prices will be going down if you'd like to upgrade your computer. I wish you good luck.