The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Has anyone found rogue's soot on Xbox one?

Palminski
Palminski
I managed to get the chapter of outlaw that I wanted but I haven't been able to find any soot. I looked in different nodes around Hew's Bane and still couldent find any... Am I doing something wrong? can I get some by deconstructing items given from the thieve's guild story line?

palminski

• heyewe
    heyewe
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I found 3 harvesting plant nodes in Hews Bane! ;) it could be that the drop is similar to the Mercenary style/Laurels?
    Just a theory- but I noticed after I learned more Outlaw motif pages, I seemed to also harvest more "soot!"
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got 7. I got them from nodes in hew's bane as well. Note I also have no chapters of the outlaw motif. May just be rngesus.
  • JuZ
    JuZ
    ✭✭
    Just the 1 so far, shortly after I picked up the Outlaw helmets book.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one Soot. You have to farm the nodes in Hew's Bane to get them. Like the Casserite Sand in Wrothgar. I think the Style mat is ready to go on harvest, not like you have to get 10 to refine first. That might be why it's rarer.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• brighteyes53
    I read somewhere that you can obtain the Outlaw Racial Motif by beating the group bosses in Hew's Bane...Can anyone confirm this?
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, that is how you get them
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    I read somewhere that you can obtain the Outlaw Racial Motif by beating the group bosses in Hew's Bane...Can anyone confirm this?

Yes, you get different ones from each of the world bosses and in each of the delves
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • elraythewrecker
    elraythewrecker
    Soul Shriven
    collect all clothing and woodworking nodes and you get them to drop i have over 35 now since hews bane dropped
    hello
  •  Marshaljm
    I have more than 40... I farmed mats quite a bit. It's just random so my advice is to just farm the mats you need most.
  • KingWhyteboi
    KingWhyteboi
    ✭✭✭
    my friends girlfriends farms alot and she sent me 260 of them lol
    v16 dark elf temp
    v16 imperial nb
    v16 khajiit nb
    v16 imperial dk
    v16 high elf sorc
    v16 breton temp
    v16 high elf nb
    v16 dark elf dk