Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any Race Any Class

vamp_emily
vamp_emily
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Is this on sell in the crown shop? Or was it just available with Pre-Orders of ESO?

I couldn't find it on the crown store, but wasn't sure if it was hidden in one of the packages.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• djyrb
    djyrb
    ✭✭✭
    I believe it's called the 'Adventurer Pack' in the 'Upgrades' section of the Crown Store. I'm not in game right now to confirm, so make sure before you buy :wink:
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    djyrb wrote: »
    I believe it's called the 'Adventurer Pack' in the 'Upgrades' section of the Crown Store. I'm not in game right now to confirm, so make sure before you buy :wink:

Thank you, I heard the Adventurer Pack mentioned a few times but I went thru everything in the crown store and looked at the tool tips and did not see anything that mentioned "Any class any race".

I will have to look again when I get home.

• RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its any race any alliance
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its any race any alliance

This.

There are no race restrictions on classes in this game, any race can be any class no matter what version of the game you have.

The upgrade you're thinking of is Any Race in Any Alliance - which lets you choose your starting area and PvP Alliance separately from your race, so for example you can have an orc fighting for the Aldmeri Dominion or a Khajiit in the Ebonheart Pact.

It's included in the Adventurer's Pack. It was also a pre-order bonus item, but it has never been sold separately. And just so you're aware it only works on new characters, your existing ones will still be tied to the alliance they're already in.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • maciopa
    maciopa
    ✭✭✭
    Or you may buy an "Explorer pack" which is still available in some online stores.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I found it and bought it. I must have over looked it before when i was trying to find it.