The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Order of Vagrant Hounds [RP/PS4/NA]

jarnkoldur
jarnkoldur
✭✭✭
"Alas ye hour of wolves tis upon us!" Cried ye mighty lords of the Imperium at ye Emperor's death. Yet, unheard by mighty lords bade ye flock of Tamriel, ye commonwealth, "where art ye hounds which shall keep the wolves at bay?"
-From "Fractures of an Empire," Aquirian Laticus.
Order of Vagrant Hounds is an Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) Roleplaying (RP) group housed within the PS4 North American Server.

Order of Vagrant Hounds is meant to be a haven for the roleplayer, the storyteller, and the lore enthusiast whom wish to immerse themself further into the beauty of the world of Tamriel with other like minded companions. Thus our priority is to create a welcoming community within ESO for those individuals. Although the guild is alinged to the Daggerfall Covenant alliance, this should not be a deterrent to any whom wish to enter, as all peoples (regardless of creed, race, and alliance) are welcome to join.

All individuals -from the bewildered curious to those the learned thespian- is allowed to join. This is an oppurtunity to be a part of something far more immersive and engaging within Elder Scrolls Online! Yet, take heed, that with our open door invitation, our members and guests are expected to be mature and respectful. Our guild shall not grant permission for any conduct which can be deemed disrespectful and/or harmful to it's members or acting arbitrarily against the original design of this guild of promoting a fun enviorment for the players.

-Please note, that due to some unforseen recent events we have opted to place an age limit.

Mature Audience Only: No one under the age of 18 can join

If interested please contact me via PSN: Jarnkoldur, our community 'Elder Scrolls Online Roleplaying Community,' or via Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1549798775334587/

-Jarnkoldur
Edited by jarnkoldur on April 7, 2016 1:34PM
"And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    I stood before a mirror,
    Yet, no image was reflected.
    I asked the mirror why I couldn’t see myself,
    The mirror replied, “You aren’t expected.”

Still recruiting!
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should probably be aware that this is the European section. Perhaps you would have more luck in the North America sub forum.

Edit; sorry, didn't realize you were specifically looking for EU players to migrate. Best of luck.
    Edited by NeillMcAttack on March 23, 2016 3:10PM
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    "If a lion's roar could cause the earth to tremble, I wonder what a hundred lion's roaring as one could do?"

-Two Grave Tongue

Still recruiting EU RP players for our NA server!
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    A Call to Arms: Heaven's Call

To all of ye of ye Third Estate whom ignored of ye blessings of a capricious fate do seek fortune within Tamriel. In ye rugged lands betwixt Cyrodil and Skyrim, sits ye forgotten realm of mine forefathers: Irr'neamh, or in ye common tongue, Heaven's Call. I beseech ye whom desires to assist in reclaming mine realm of birthright. Yet, it shall be perilous undertaking and few shall be expected to survive, but for thy sacrifice, ye shall be honored land and titles, which mine and mine heirs to come shall honor till ye end of time.

If thou are enticed feel free to seek me out.

-Naus Tirian, Heir to Heaven
    Still recruiting!

PSN:Jarnkoldur
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Hdk9FZ.jpg

The creased parchment, weathered and torn, warily clung to the board. If it wasn't for the sharpened piece of iron which tamed the sheet into place it would have flitted away with the first passing breeze.

Yet, it wasn't that deplorable announcment which caught your eye...

No, it was the rather recently posted advertistment for a roaming Order of entertainers: performers, dancers, orators, musicians, etc.

The message simple read:

Hark, ye good folks come forth to witness wonders grand and beauties rare as ye troupe known as the Order of Vagrant Hounds journeys to thy province.

Beneath, scribbled in red ink, was another hastily written message: -Seeking Talent
    Still recruiting for the NA server if any roleplay is interested!
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    "Order of Vagrant Hounds? Bah! Seems to me like a formidable name for a collection of fools!
    Hmm... Fools though are rather entertaining."

-Guard at Daggerfall
    Still recruiting!
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    PfTsdv.jpg

Please message me @ PSN:Jarnkoldur if interested in participating.