Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Poison Viable in TG?

mrdankles
mrdankles
✭✭✭
Well I'm on console and focused really on major physical damage. Since the poison will be added in the CP tree along with physical damage. How viable is a poison based nightblade! I'm kinda digging the 30% healing reduction from lethal arrow that's spamable

Best Answer

• EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lethal Arrow is the snipe morph right? sorry haven't gone full bow in a while, but if it is the snipe ability yes you can absolutely spam that. And poison will be more viable than ever in TG because of the cp changes. If you are looking for a poison archer type of build I would search on youtube "Deltias Gaming". Then search for the "specter nightblade" build. I used to use that build all the time for pve and it's really fun. One of those builds is a dual wield/2h so if you are looking for the bow one it's an older vid. But just because the build is old doesn't mean it isn't viable anymore. It wasn't very viable during orsinium but again because of the cp changes it is.
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
    Answer ✓
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lethal arrow you can't spam. Dots reset if reapplied. So you put a bleed on them via brawler smash them to half health swap out for bow lethal injection them and then change back and finish them off.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrdankles wrote: »
    Well I'm on console and focused really on major physical damage. Since the poison will be added in the CP tree along with physical damage. How viable is a poison based nightblade! I'm kinda digging the 30% healing reduction from lethal arrow that's spamable

Theres a set in TG where if you dodge it puts a poison run down which acts like a big mine, immobilises and dmg then with poison.

You could try 5x marksmen + 5x eternal hunt (the mine set) with something added see how that works out.

Use poison injection, lethal arrow.

Other poison skill such as acid spray may be kind of useful.

Consider going ww, disease dmg ^^, not exactly poison but close enough.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...