The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

LF small tightknit PC/DC Guild

Ironside
Ironside
✭✭✭
Looking for a good group to join but don't want to join an "ant hill" guild. Prefer a small tight knit group of 30+ Year old nonrage group...if such a thing exists. I will not join a typical 100s, you must apply, you must TS during nonraid times, you must... You must blah blah blah. Just a nice mature, small and respectful group. Until then, staying solo! @ironside EST/US
  • Alvar
    Alvar
    ✭✭✭
    You can't sprint and use abilities at the same time.
  • Ironside
    Ironside
    ✭✭✭
    Application + 100s of players + associated with a gamer group = a no go for me. They may be great people, but I have had far too many bad experiences with guilds designed like this because of clicks, jerks, and vent chatter boxes that never shut up long enough to let other people speak. When you do speak, they just say who the *bleep* are you? -- Guild run? great! but not for you, we don't know you well enough, you're not in the click. By the way, did you register on our 1 of 100 million enjin guild website that no one in the guild actually looks at outside of maybe 5-10 players out of 300?

--End Rant--

Nothing on that guild at all, I don't know them, just guilds in general which typically end up that way.

Thanks for the suggestion! :smiley: But looking for something different.
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can invite you to my guild. It started as a small guild, but was dead for quite some time. It's hard to sustain such a guild and for it not to be a waste of guild slot. People are reluctant joining and when other players take breaks... It's just dead.

So yeah, now I'm trying to make a one-in-all guild, people who pve, pvp, trade, 500members and a trader. But there are no requirements as in applications or being in TS in non-raid times, don't really have raids yet lol.
    The guild is completely game-based right now. Let me know if you're interested. At least you can find some friendly people to chat with or get advises from.
  • Ironside
    Ironside
    ✭✭✭
    The problem you have on the other side of the coin and inviting people with goal of 500 is turning your guild into zone chat 2.0. Which inevitably makes it a waste of guild slot as well. Best of luck to you.
  • JenerikMind
    JenerikMind
    Soul Shriven
    Just started a group for non-standard builds if you want in. Pretty small at the moment (3), and we don't have TS (but we do have gameVox).

There's no real endgame goal except having relaxed people to play with, especially if you're not a fan of following a build step by step from the main pages.

PS. I am new to the game, but not so new to MMOs, so if you want a repository of game knowledge I am definitely not your guy. Disclaimer over. Have a good one.
  • Ironside
    Ironside
    ✭✭✭
    @JenerikMind your group sounds exactly like what I am looking for! I find most my answers through Google :)
    No app, no meeting, no build restrictions, ect; sounds great to me! @ironside
  • JenerikMind
    JenerikMind
    Soul Shriven
    Cool, I'll shoot you an invite when I log in later.

Looking forward to working with ya!
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ironside wrote: »
    The problem you have on the other side of the coin and inviting people with goal of 500 is turning your guild into zone chat 2.0. Which inevitably makes it a waste of guild slot as well. Best of luck to you.

Thanks and no, it's usually is not the case. My 2 500 guilds (trading) have pretty much a dead chat. But you'll see yourself. I've been playing since release and I came to a conclusion that really small guilds are usually a waste of slot in a greater degree than 500member guilds. In latter at least you can make gold :) Good luck in your search though
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    If you're looking for another spot to fill, our guild may not be small, but we are friendly, helpful, and welcoming, and I think the exact opposite of what you describe above as a "big" guild. I guess you could say we are a medium-sized guild with a small guild personality. Here's our main post: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/243092/the-assemblyofsafetynsecurity-dc-multi-purpose-guild#latest
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler