Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Life after 50

J4YDEE
J4YDEE
Hi all,
I'm relatively new, just finished the Fighters Guild Storyline and smashed level 50 at the same time.
So now I have these new green, orange and blue champion points. I got an orange one, but I only want green ones (really) how does this work?
And I'm still on the Coldharbour map, with a few quests left, what happens after Coldharbour? I'm still yet to complete the Mages Guild questline.
Any other advice for just over 50 or level 1? Or a useful guide on the net somewhere.
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    It has a rotation Red > Green > Blue. You cannot just earn red points. When you get red, you will begin to increase your green bar.

After Coldharbour you will complete Cadwell's Silver and Gold quests (or progress) which means you will visit other alliance's map.
    Edited by mertusta on March 21, 2016 7:19AM
  • J4YDEE
    J4YDEE
    Excellent thanks
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @J4YDEE It is exactly as @mertusta described :)

Keep on leveling up like usual through questing, dungeons, etc. There is a lot more to explore now that you are Veteran Rank 1 (all of the other alliance zones). Your Champion Points will accumulate 4x quicker when you are Enlightened and overall the Champion System will provide nice bonuses for you to take advantage of.

• AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can still maintain an active, healthy lifestyle after 50. Might I suggest a diet heavy in fruits and vegtables and taking up a physically active hobby, such as croquet or tough mudders?

Seriously though, end game in ESO involves group dungeons, PvP, group trials, and solo trials. Cadwells gold and silver exist to help you level up to participate in the end game content, though veteran ranks are being removed in dark brotherhood patch.