New Dro-m'athra Senche Mount

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vorcil wrote: »
    Dredlord wrote: »
    Honestly what is wrong witha flame or ice horse? Our characters are so powerful that we're able to summon up/converse with Shalidor. Some of us can even summon atronachs. Why is this so amazing?

Because they don't exist in any lore, in any stories anywhere.

If there were old books and stories about frost horses that nords rode then maybe. But there isn't.

Atronachs and all the other daedric creatures actually have hundreds of backstories about their creation, why they've come to exist, their behaviorism, metaphysics and literally everything you can think of in Elderscrolls Cannon.

Fire horses and frost horses were just made up for a quick buck

Ahah sooo punny dood!

Lol, was hoping someone would see that :P

I don't know, I'm kinda running hot and cold on that pun.
    Options
  • theher0not
    theher0not
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    To all these whiners about bugs and lag, I say this: LET'S SEE YOU DO BETTER. Put your skills where your mouth is and do a better job of making a whole, bug-free game.

Me, I'm looking forward to my glowy senche. Oooh shiny! :D

Difference is. The devs are PAID to make a game and to make sure it works properly. We the players are not.
    (And don't use the "if you don't like it quit" argument,because we like it, there are just bugs that are making the game less enjoyable)
    Options
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    I love how it spawns

I agree! I hate how the other mounts just fade in and out of existence.
    I love how it spawns

So what do you prefer? Waiting 5 minutes for it to come sprinting from the nearest stable?
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
    Options
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DonoVDV wrote: »
    Where's the evidence for the 5K crown cost? I like it but I will never pay that price.

If you buy crowns now you can get it for half essentially

[edited to remove quote]

You are still not answering the question. What evidence is there that it will cost 5000 crowns? You seem to know this...?

¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
    Options
  • Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    Another Senche?

I'll pass.
    Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
    EU/UK. Xbox One.
    Gtag: Elektra K Otana.

Options
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    theher0not wrote: »
    To all these whiners about bugs and lag, I say this: LET'S SEE YOU DO BETTER. Put your skills where your mouth is and do a better job of making a whole, bug-free game.

Difference is. The devs are PAID to make a game and to make sure it works properly. We the players are not.
    (And don't use the "if you don't like it quit" argument,because we like it, there are just bugs that are making the game less enjoyable)

I realise that, but these PvP'ers come into every request thread crying and stamping their feet about lag, bugs, etc. Yes, we get it. But, as has already been pointed out, the fluff pays the wages. No need to gatecrash every thread whining about the same things, sounding like a broken record. We KNOW about bugs, lag, etc.

I come from a modding background spanning 20+ years, I'm used to just modding in the stuff I want. In an MMO that is not an option besides a few UI mods. Fixing a bug is not always as straightforward as you guys make it sound. I've been there.

Yes, I want the lag and bugs fixed as well, but I don't throw a childish tantrum about it in every request topic.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I realise that, but these PvP'ers come into every request thread crying and stamping their feet about lag, bugs, etc. Yes, we get it. But, as has already been pointed out, the fluff pays the wages. No need to gatecrash every thread whining about the same things, sounding like a broken record. We KNOW about bugs, lag, etc.

I come from a modding background spanning 20+ years, I'm used to just modding in the stuff I want. In an MMO that is not an option besides a few UI mods. Fixing a bug is not always as straightforward as you guys make it sound. I've been there.

Yes, I want the lag and bugs fixed as well, but I don't throw a childish tantrum about it in every request topic.

And yet people have been asking for these bugs/lag to go for over a year, yet there still here. If people don't complain nothing will get done.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd trade all my mounts for that one *-*
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
    Options
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool cat. Love the glow in its mouth when it roars
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar
    CP160 Blazing Shield Templar

EP Loyalist
    Options
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the mind shriven Horse is the coolest lorewise sound wise and visual wise!!
    Managed to get it before they removed it.

I also have the black panther so this is just a more shiny version of it so probably not gonna buy it
    Options
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    Tholian1 wrote: »
    That will be my new favorite mount. I hope it is affordable.

5k crowns lol

you know what? ill take it :P

And the month after buy the one in yellow lighting, then the green one, orange one, pink one?!
    Options
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »

5k crowns lol

And the month after buy the one in yellow lighting, then the green one, orange one, pink one?!

Lol yeah the really like to milk every model they make.

Brown bear, Ice bear, Black bear.

Plain tiger, stripped tiger, black tiger, glowing tiger.

And all the horses of course.

Waiting to see what they do with the camels
    Edited by Bigevilpeter on March 23, 2016 11:41AM
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Docmandu wrote: »

5k crowns lol

And all the horses of course

I'm waiting for the death camel personally.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackEar wrote: »
    I love how it spawns

I love how it spawns

So what do you prefer? Waiting 5 minutes for it to come sprinting from the nearest stable?

More like 2 seconds for them to run to you from some unseen point behind your character.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want it to be available in Black and Red.

If the mount trotted up from 20yrds away it would be much better than just beaming in like they do now.
    Options
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And yet people have been asking for these bugs/lag to go for over a year, yet there still here. If people don't complain nothing will get done.
    Sorry, not true. I know software developers. They say that forum constant complaints has zero effect. They know the bugs and are working on it. Complaining doesn't make them work faster. It's a common forum misconception that they will ignore bugs unless people constantly complain.
    "Get off my lawn!"
    Options
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want it to be available in Black and Red.

If the mount trotted up from 20yrds away it would be much better than just beaming in like they do now.
    You forgot to put "In my opinion" into your post.

Just saying.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

Options
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want it. I don't even care how much it is lol. ...
    Zabus wrote: »
    ... I'm gonna buy it regardless of what it costs lol.

And this is why it's going to cost 5k crowns. Because no matter how absurd the price, there will always be people willing to pay it.
    Options
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they make it 100,000 crowns, it will be the ESO version of the "I am rich" app.
    "Get off my lawn!"
    Options
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And all the horses of course.

Waiting to see what they do with the camels

Yet no white tiger, the only 1 I would be willing to buy if it wasn't ridiculously overpriced ($30 for a video game horse that you use 20 mins per play session is absurd).
    Options