The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

enemy delay showing up

HeroOfNone
HeroOfNone
✭✭✭✭✭
Afternoon,

I've been running dungeons and Trials this week and for some reason fights where enemies spawn/teleport I've been having delays in seeing them. This has resulted in a wipoe or two when I don't even see the boss or mob to taunt. I've highlighted 2 videos to show this, one with the 64 bit client and one with the 32 bit client.

64 Bit Client on Trash Pull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v8Dxbu74RE

32 bit client on boss transition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e0Sah00zow

also opened a ticket in game for this but didn't write down the number. Anyway to get the ticket number when they haven't sent an email?
Edited by HeroOfNone on March 20, 2016 4:23PM
Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , what more do you need to give us an answer to this. Dozen of treads, video proof and still not a single answer from you guys. WHYYYYYYY?
    Options
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of themes about this.... Have the same problem, but feels much more good since yesterday fix
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU
    Options
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    ku5h wrote: »
    WHYYYYYYY?

I suppose that this problem wasnt surprise for their team, I think they make experiments with loading priority and server resorce maintenance
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU
    Options
  • deleted008293
    deleted008293
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me and others from my group in Sanctum Ophidia yesterday. On first boss as an off tank and sometimes main tank, I couldn't see nor popcorns, nor the big aoe, nor the hole. I had to guess where the hole was to jump in and not wipe everyone. I had to guess when to move out of aoe on manticore either... when the main tank got pulled down. Even with this painfull lag, but wait... I had less than 150 latency and good FPS, except the occasionally fps bug, we managed to beat it on normal. Can someone explain? Particles max distance min numbers, all other settings on max. After the boss, most adds were spawning late for me, same with the poison, worst was that on the end boss the 2 llamia were also spawning late for me. Also two of us had a crash in the middle of the battle. Even experienced players have difficulties under these conditions! Imagine players who never done a trial or group dungeon before.

Enemies spawning with slight delay happened in group dungeons too but less often.

Crashes... crashes and crashes... no reports no nothing... the game goes to not responding and you have to ctrl alt del and force close it. Most of those crashes occuring on the bridge in VCOA where you have to pull through multiple adds and kill the mini bone boss to end up the infinite spawning of the mobs. Most of the times not one but several players from the group crashed at the exact same time ending in a full wipe.
    Options
  • Alexium
    Alexium
    ✭✭✭
    Happens with me too. During Anchors fighting. Daedra spawn, all attacks their but I stay waiting. I'll close this game forever one day due it will unplayable. One day...
    Options
  • Kirameku
    Kirameku
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. It happens everywhere - dungeons, anchors, trials... I can aoe them and they deal dmg to me but I don't see them. It's really annoying, especially if you are tank and boss kills your DDs!
    Options
  • Scaraben
    Scaraben
    ✭✭✭
    I had this problem yesterday (3/20) on NA when trying to play Vet MA. Worse on 64-bit, but still bad on 32-bit. This was my first time playing in about three months, so I don't know when this problem started, but it's unbearable. I was super excited to try VMA again after all the changes in TG. Not so much now.
    Options
  • Aektann
    Aektann
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom please look at this tread.
    Options