Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

empty guild traders

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
i'm managing a small and poor guild, so, i've been looking for a trader in locations that are not very crowded, and in fact i found a few empty guild store places, but on those places i can see the store and the usual flag, but no trader, and i can't find any way to start biding on those ones. it's easy to bid on the ones already in use, but i don't know what to do if there's no one using it. can anyone explain me how to do it?

the alliance war ownership in cyrodiil are easy to get, but out of cyrodiil the empty guild traders are really hard to understand.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably a UI bug, some traders have been buggy for as long as i can remember ...

There's always a NPC at the store location, no matter if it was hired already or not.
    If the trader hasn't been hired yet there will be an option to buy their services outright for 100g, no bidding needed.
    shades.gif
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Probably a UI bug, some traders have been buggy for as long as i can remember ...

There's always a NPC at the store location, no matter if it was hired already or not.
    If the trader hasn't been hired yet there will be an option to buy their services outright for 100g, no bidding needed.
    shades.gif

that's weird. i've been watching one for the last 5 days and there are no NPC there, never. maybe it's a bug, but i wasn't expecting that since it never changed in those 5 days. anyway, i'll keep watching. thanks for the help ;)