Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Best looking style for a staff?

• FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    crislevin wrote: »
    so here they are:

Covenant, Dominion, Pact

aaj8EKB.jpg

Im gonna have to say DC has the better looking staff with EP as a close second. They all look awesome though. Now I just wanna see EP and AD shields equipped. DC shields are pretty sick.
    Edited by FLuFFyxMuFFiN on March 20, 2016 7:20PM
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hands down Khajit > Everything else.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DB
    PC EU
  • Bossdonut
    Bossdonut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like khajiit
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like the EP one better if the dragon faced out instead of in
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackEar wrote: »
    Hands down Khajit > Everything else.

Agreed. It is my choice for restoration staff.

Soul Shriven, Glass and the AD ones look really nice too. I also like the low level Altmer ones because they look like a spear.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajitt
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SCALECALLER, I’m a Skyrim nerd. All mine are scalecaller.
    Edited by JumpmanLane on November 22, 2018 12:58AM
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kena outfit style
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhhhhh.... holy necro Batman!
  • Abigail
    Abigail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Uhhhhh.... holy necro Batman!

Especially since there was already a similar thread going that was started only two days ago. Seems purposeful.