The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Enchanting Writ Reward Level

Purdomination33
Purdomination33
✭✭✭
Cannot find exact information on the subject. In order to have a chance at receive Kuta's in an enchanting writ reward, do I need to put 4 skill points into Aspect Improvement and all 9 (I think) into Potency improvement?

Or do I simply need to be a Level 50 enchanter? Hoping I could maybe get away with skill points into Aspect improvement only.

Thank you.
Mediocre AD StamDK.
BiS wine drinker.
Award winning dog owner.
Disappointing husband.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if you have to have all the Passives in the Aspects to get Kuta's in Writ Rewards. I think my L9 Potency Level Alt, who gets a Kuta in her reward container quite often does not have the skill point spent. But I will check tonight and see. I know she has never made anything with a Kuta.

However I never saw a Kuta on a lower potency level writ reward, but it has been months since I have done one of those. So, I would venture to say that you would probably be better off putting at least 9 points into that. Plus, you get Craglorn Surveys which give you 8 nodes, where all other survey nodes, even the Wrothgar ones, give you 6. Mainly, you get 4 Aspect Nodes to harvest instead of 2.

Note the max level on Potencies is 10, but that is Wrothgar for picking up the writ and dropping it off, unless you don't have the DLC.

Edited by Nestor on March 18, 2016 7:40PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Purdomination33
    Purdomination33
    ✭✭✭
    Among my other toons I have everything, including enchanting, leveled up. Now my other toon is leveled in enchanting I can get my main up quickly. I am simply trying to increase my kuta count. Crafting requires a ton of skill points so if I could simply get enchanting to 50 I would be happy.
    Mediocre AD StamDK.
    BiS wine drinker.
    Award winning dog owner.
    Disappointing husband.
    Options
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm at lvl 39 enchanting and don't have SP into the passive to allow use of Kutas, but I still get them quite frequently for my writ reward.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Options
  • Purdomination33
    Purdomination33
    ✭✭✭
    @Danksta do you have skill points alloted into potency improvement?
    Mediocre AD StamDK.
    BiS wine drinker.
    Award winning dog owner.
    Disappointing husband.
    Options
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Danksta do you have skill points alloted into potency improvement?

I just got to tier 9 this weekend, but have been getting Kutas from writ rewards since, I wanna say tier 6.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Options