Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Master Merchant UI Error on login every time

AgamemnonV1
Greetings,

I made the switch to Minion to easily install and update my mods. Ever since I did, Master Merchant has not worked on start up and I receive the following UI Error on login:

user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:2811: operator .. is not supporter for nil .. string
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:2811: in function 'MasterMerchant:InitItemHistory'
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:2456: in function 'MasterMerchant:Initialize'
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:3046 in function 'OnAddOnLoaded'

I would've asked on the esoui forums but I never get a confirmation email when I register an account so I can't make posts on their forums.
  • pandoraderomanus
    pandoraderomanus
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem. I posted this on esoui, the author updated MM, so download 1.8.5 version and check if it helps or not.
    PC-EU since 2014

Touches-Your-Tralala - retired lizardina-templar
    Pandora Morgenstern - noob orc-stamsorc
  • AgamemnonV1
    Thanks, updating to 1.8.5 fixed it!
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.8.6 still getting loads of errors and it stops all guild store functionality
  • Philgo68
    Philgo68
    ✭✭✭
    What are your errors @lathbury ?
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same as the OP but did a clean install of the game and all addons and it fixed it