The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is it true? EP owns azura star now? XBOX NA

Saint314Louis1985
Saint314Louis1985
✭✭✭
Been hearing rumors that EP has taken over azura star on xbox. last night i check the campaign pop and see 3 bars EP and 1 bar AD.

I started on that server as EP, and it was pretty much AD owned since release.

EP stepping up their game or what happened? Seems like most servers are EP owned now.
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Edit: server updated
    Edited by DjSolJAH on March 16, 2016 3:40PM
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • Saint314Louis1985
    Saint314Louis1985
    ✭✭✭
    DjSolJAH wrote: »
    Edit: server updated

what?
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I seen as a DC in the campaign its basically just EP and AD farming each other nothing more nothing less.
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    From what I seen as a DC in the campaign its basically just EP and AD farming each other nothing more nothing less.

This. And it appears that most of the action is centered at the Eastern Elsweyr gate. Although that said, the big Dominion population drop appeared to happen overnight. I heard (i.e., apocryphal information) that a number of guilds pulled stakes from Azura Star in advance of the no-champion point scheme to be implemented there with the Thieves Guild release. Which seems odd. Where did they go?
    Edited by jellicles on March 16, 2016 11:04PM
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    The yellow zerg pretty much left after a past emperor said it was his campaign and did not need them from what I heard. The few remaining left because they just could not fight against opposition. Its pretty much a red buff server now since the EP Emperor had emp for 18+ days.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    The yellow zerg pretty much left after a past emperor said it was his campaign and did not need them from what I heard. The few remaining left because they just could not fight against opposition. Its pretty much a red buff server now since the EP Emperor had emp for 18+ days.

'Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.'
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We ran the ad zerg out of there when Fresh Ammo had emp like last campaign which led to it becoming an ep buff server eventually. They couldn't handle it we literally wiped 100-200 with just the emp group and pushed them back to their gates.

They been quit long before whoever had emp long.
    Edited by CatchMeTrolling on March 18, 2016 5:05AM
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    Well, kudos to the Pact. I am still curious why the Dominion just abandoned the campaign. There have always been occasions when the Pact dominated for a brief period, but the population has dropped like a rock. I can speculate but speculation is just that.

Leaving more than a month before the rules change (i.e., no champion points) does not make much sense. Ego and pride leading to dissension and then desertion makes more sense. Oh, well, so it goes.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jellicles wrote: »
    Jaronking wrote: »

This. And it appears that most of the action is centered at the Eastern Elsweyr gate. Although that said, the big Dominion population drop appeared to happen overnight. I heard (i.e., apocryphal information) that a number of guilds pulled stakes from Azura Star in advance of the no-champion point scheme to be implemented there with the Thieves Guild release. Which seems odd. Where did they go?
    Well same thing seems to happen on PC not a lot of people want to play on the Non CP campaign and so they went to another campaign to make their AP their or turn it into their personal buff server.I say just forgot about it unlike other Platform Azura never really been competitive between all faction in Xbox.I say wait to see what happens next 2 weeks with azura you never know it might have a turn around after TG.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah i moved to azuras 3 months ago and the reds got stronger and stronger each campaign. Yah the emp is my buddy we keeping azuras till it becomes non cp lol.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • allmoney01
    AD left because of the Ad emp that was trashing AD and said he didn't need help for the campaign, also preemptively leaving for CP switch. Although I feel the campaign will be much more interesting without CP! Also alot if AD have been swapping alliance due to in-fighting and disorganization.
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as someone who has been playing on PC since launch I have no clue what to expect starting new on XB1. What are the 3 faction populations like?
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makkir wrote: »
    as someone who has been playing on PC since launch I have no clue what to expect starting new on XB1. What are the 3 faction populations like?
    Their not really even Its EP, following closely behind by AD and then DC in PVP.Their some Competitive campaign the only really consent campaign that's always full of all three factions is Haderus,Scrounge has a healthy Population of everyone their as well.Then their Skull of corruption but it's mainly EP And AD farming PVER and trading EMP.The other campaigns are mainly small scale stuff and way less laggy. Their fun and kinda competitive at times.

It's good fun playing on xbox and am sure you will enjoy it the controls are different and probably will take time for you to get used to the change.WHen it's not laggy you can find some pretty good fights.
  • LatinLegacy
    LatinLegacy
    ✭✭
    Makkir wrote: »

Depends on the campaign. Since I am into 30 day campaigns only, I play on Scourge(NA). With the way things look, DC is the strongest of the three & often zerg in HUGE numbers. They tend to have one decent group of Vet 16 only players that like to attack the lower bases of the opposite factions to cut off reinforcements. DC is full of squeakers though (teens to young kids) so they are the most active in the evening 8:00pmET to 3:00am EST. After 3, or sometimes, 4am hits, the DC activity falls off completely. For the most part, they are capped over the weekends. AD is the second strongest on the campaign & are the most organized. I hardly ever hear kids in public chat so I would assume most are young adults. They do start to Zerg once the DC numbers drop but for the most part, they are often spread out all over the map. No most nights, AD has good activity & often take over the map in the early morning.. Ebonheart was strong at one point but they have seem to disappeared or have switched over to a different campaign. They peak in the early evening hours but most are gone before the DC kids get off. I do not have a Ebonheart char on Scourge though so can't say what that crowd is like.
    Edited by LatinLegacy on April 4, 2016 7:48AM