Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Entertaining little bug I found (Not game breaking just putting here for a laugh)

Llewyn
Llewyn
✭✭
Found this humorous little bug outside of Arenthia beside the bridge and thought I'd share it with you all :P Mystery of the Disappearing Chest!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I think I can potentially explain that one. Arenthia is one of those places that has different phases depending on what stage of the quest you're on. From a distance, it's always set to one phase, but it may change phases when you actually enter the Arenthia city "cell". So you're seeing the chest in one phase, but the chest isn't there in the phase you actually enter (due to it either having already been taken in that phase, or just not existing).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp